GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Public Board > Beginner Lounge
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 05-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Developed Alternating Nodes

420PotSmoker likes being stoned in the corner
Default Flushing with Hydrogen Peroxide

I bought some Hydorgen Peroxide which is 3% and was wondering how to use it! How to mix and what to mix? PLZ some one experienced with flushing plants with hydrogen peroxide help me?

Need help search growkind's FAQ's :D

Need a cheap way to make Homemade CO2 here is a link. www.planetskunk.com/cannabis2001.html

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:31 PM
Latae Sententiae Excommunication
| My GK Garden |

Mr. Wakenbake drowns their plants in PISS

1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons per gallon of water...or about 30 mL of h2o2 per gallon
Old 05-09-2006, 04:33 PM
Germinated

snwsxbsktbll likes being stoned in the corner

i just have one quick question and i dont mean to steal the thread or anything but is hydrogen peroxide able to mix with fertilizer? im currently using superthrive and 20-20-20 in one brew and i was just wondering if i could throw that in with those 2.
Old 05-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Banned

TRUBoss likes being stoned in the corner
Thumbs up

i dont see why not i would say go for it
Old 05-09-2006, 04:49 PM
Latae Sententiae Excommunication
| My GK Garden |

Mr. Wakenbake drowns their plants in PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by snwsxbsktbll
i just have one quick question and i dont mean to steal the thread or anything but is hydrogen peroxide able to mix with fertilizer? im currently using superthrive and 20-20-20 in one brew and i was just wondering if i could throw that in with those 2.
yes that's what i use
Old 05-11-2006, 09:54 AM
Germinated

BuddyGuy420 likes being stoned in the corner

what does the peroxide do? I thought flushing was to eliminate the nutrients in the soil. So why would u mix it with fertalizer?
Old 05-11-2006, 01:23 PM
Developed Alternating Nodes

420PotSmoker likes being stoned in the corner

BuddyGuy420what does the peroxide do? I thought flushing was to eliminate the nutrients in the soil. So why would u mix it with fertalizer?

The Hydrogen peroxide is to help prevent root rot! Someone wanted to know if they could mix it with there ferts that's all! Flushing does mean with just water I was askin how to use the peroxide! So was others. :D

Need help search growkind's FAQ's :D

Need a cheap way to make Homemade CO2 here is a link. www.planetskunk.com/cannabis2001.html
Old 04-23-2008, 10:55 AM
GK Administrator
| My GK Garden |

Mrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

To set the record straight as to what the hydrogen peroxide does is, when you mix it with water one of the by products is oxygen, so what you are really doing is oxygenating the roots which is good for growth.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:55 PM
Lazy Days In The Sun

LionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgreenjeans
To set the record straight as to what the hydrogen peroxide does is, when you mix it with water one of the by products is oxygen, so what you are really doing is oxygenating the roots which is good for growth.
It also eliminates certain bad microbes in your soil. Great for organics.

"Democracy is rarely secure when preserved just through the barrel of a gun."

No, the best part of waking up IS NOT Foldgers in your cup , but rather the magical drunken leprechaun, Fuhurt, who comes to greet you each morning...."TOP of the mu`rnen to yah, take this pipe and see the golden pot at the end of my rainbow"..."Dude, I don't know where he came from or how he gets in here...but who cares?".

Its NORML to want Freedom
Old 04-23-2008, 01:04 PM
Lazy Days In The Sun

LionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

To quote Skunky from another thread (http://www.growkind.com/forum/showth...t=29105&page=2):

"I've always just used 3% antiseptic grade H202 even when I worked on the BT cotton program. So ya any H202 from the store should work as long as you don't get it from the pool/spa section. H202 helps by facilitating the diffusion of mineralized nutrients through the membranes of the root zone in a process called loading. H202 is more helpful in hydro applications than soil mainly because water has a very slow oxygen diffusion rate, oxygen moves slowly, and usually less concentrations compared to the soil. Sounds weird but it's true. You can use it in soil but I don't think it's really going to help flush out the nutes only help the plant take them up. For the mixture to use I would usually use 2 tsp/gal sometimes 1 tbl/gal(15mL), I've seen plenty of people get away using 30mL per gal alright, but that was to fight off some potential root rot."

"Democracy is rarely secure when preserved just through the barrel of a gun."

No, the best part of waking up IS NOT Foldgers in your cup , but rather the magical drunken leprechaun, Fuhurt, who comes to greet you each morning...."TOP of the mu`rnen to yah, take this pipe and see the golden pot at the end of my rainbow"..."Dude, I don't know where he came from or how he gets in here...but who cares?".

Its NORML to want Freedom