GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Public Board > Beginner Lounge
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 03:08 PM
Germinated

smalltimeinc likes being stoned in the corner
Default Feeding plants sugar?

I recently read an article in High Times which talked about feeding plants Sucanat (Sugar Cane Natural.) This is a form of dark raw sugar which is a sweetener for foods. The writter states that this will increase the brix content in plants and add a sweeter almost caramel aroma to your buds. I plan on feeding my pants this and was wondering if anyone is already doing so? If you are how early are you giving your plants this and how often? The article said to use about a tsp per gallon of water but did not say anything about if it should be used during veg and how often to use it. Thanks for any feedback

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 06-18-2006, 03:58 PM
Veggy Stage
| My GK Garden |

eightball69 likes being stoned in the corner
Default Ive heard that

I heard that you could feed you plants sugar water and it would make them sticker but i dont know i just heard that kinda like the stoner friends that tell you how your pot has been growed. If it does work let us know.
Old 06-18-2006, 04:15 PM
Begun Flowering

SgtSmokinSensi likes being stoned in the corner

yes.. and all white seeds are female too!
Old 06-18-2006, 04:25 PM
Veggy Stage
| My GK Garden |

eightball69 likes being stoned in the corner
Default Rofl

Most white seeds prolly dont germinate.
Old 06-18-2006, 04:45 PM
Latae Sententiae Excommunication

donny cuts off fan leaves while stoned

sugar is a carbohydrate adn will add to the over all yield of your crop...ie carboload is sugars.....sugars also act as a great food source for bene's..."a carmel taste" is just plain retarded. .carmel is burned sugar
Old 06-18-2006, 10:11 PM
| My GK Garden |

Mr. Wakenbake drowns their plants in PISS

i don't give a shit what high times says...sugars to the root system is a bad thing..it only causes root rot and decay, because you can bever get it out of the soil fully again....don't put sugar water in your soil...it's a disaster waiting to happen.
Old 06-19-2006, 05:33 AM
Established Healthy Roots

hillbilly is swimming in a sea of greenhillbilly is swimming in a sea of greenhillbilly is swimming in a sea of green

I add 1/4 cup of molasses to 5 gallons of worm tea to feed the micro-organisms and have seen no ill effects to the plants. I know the bacteria aren't eating it all because you can still smell it. I have never seen any ill effects and I've been using it for a few years now every time I water. The only difference I see in the plants is denser foliage and thicker stems. It doesn't really have an effect on the bud's taste or smell. There might be a little difference in size...
Old 06-19-2006, 07:53 AM
Begun Flowering

outdoor love likes being stoned in the corner

ive never used molasis or sugar but i would listen to MIKEY84. he has never pointed me in the wrong direction, and is usually dead balls acurate with his info. and my own thoughts are that some peeps just mess with there plants too much. just let em grow. get some good ferts, and u wont have to try crap like sugar water. they make a product called sweet leaf, and that is what i would use for sweater buds. leave the sugar alone.

HANKWILLIAMS JR.
Old 06-19-2006, 10:28 AM
Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Dazechain is the "Pope of Pot"Dazechain is the "Pope of Pot"Dazechain is the "Pope of Pot"Dazechain is the "Pope of Pot"Dazechain is the "Pope of Pot"Dazechain is the "Pope of Pot"Dazechain is the "Pope of Pot"Dazechain is the "Pope of Pot"Dazechain is the "Pope of Pot"Dazechain is the "Pope of Pot"Dazechain is the "Pope of Pot"
Question Perhaps a brief explanation is due...wadda ya' say...

...This may be quite silly to ask...but that's why I am who I am...don't question the wisdumb of ages surfacing for a laugh...but what in the sam hill is...:

..."usually dead balls accurate"...

...is this sumsorta new way a sayin'...that sumone is really schmart...really like on the cash...cuz' if so...I's gets it...I think...just was not sure if yer' talkin' like dead nads...or like a ball outa play in sum sportin' event...kneedless to say...the sayin' has a stingin' ring to it fer' sum reason...for me anyways...thought I would share...and that concludes the silly side of high...

...DC for THC...

Old 06-19-2006, 12:08 PM
| My GK Garden |

Mr. Wakenbake drowns their plants in PISS

molassas and sugar (granulated are two diff things)....you add sugar to your water you will regret it..plain and simple I will give you some threads where yaa'll can check the info for yourself in a few minutes i just gotta find them again...B/c i asked the question before myself and after mucho research i didn't do it...molassas or sugar..if you wanna feed the GOOD microorganisms then higve them a nice shot of hydrogen peroxide in the watering.The good organisms live off oxygen and the more of that there is the better....molassas and sugar not only feeds the good organisma but feeds the bad ones two and is a breeding ground for root rot...
Closed Thread