GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Public Board > Beginner Lounge
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 11-05-2006, 01:59 PM
dreamer and misfit
| My GK Garden |

HappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK Immortal
Default Mother plant pot size for perpetual grow

I plan to have several mother plants to take clones from every couple months year-round, and will keep the mothers for as long as they are producing good clones.

What is the minimum size pot the mothers should be planted in? They will be started from seed and fed with a drip system.

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 11-05-2006, 02:17 PM
Latae Sententiae Excommunication

trillions of atoms cuts off fan leaves while stoned

i would say at least a three gallon container if your keeping her for a while....shes gunna need room for contiued root growth.
Old 11-05-2006, 04:17 PM
Banned

jerseydude cuts off fan leaves while stoned

That's what I keep my mothers in. Three gallon plastic pots.

It's been interesting coming up with a 'system' of feeding, watering & flushing to keep 'em happy. I do create new Moms from clones after about 6-7 months or so.
Old 11-05-2006, 04:24 PM
Germinated

HighAllTheTime likes being stoned in the corner

I say some jiffy #7's and some root toner should do the trick for now just great. After they show roots. You can throw them in the biggest pot you can find to make a good home for them all year long. Oh don't forget once a plaint goes into flowering and out of vegging for so long. It makes it dam near imposable to root. Have fun with your cloning.
Old 11-05-2006, 06:11 PM
Old Prick

HeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK Immortal
Default Bonsi moms

Check out this post www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=31919

Last edited by HeadCase; 11-06-2006 at 03:06 PM.
Old 11-05-2006, 09:28 PM
dreamer and misfit
| My GK Garden |

HappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sombud
Here's the correct link:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=31919

He seems to have good results keeping the mothers in small pots by keeping the roots trimmed.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Full Flowering
| My GK Garden |

Confused420 has a few good grows under the beltConfused420 has a few good grows under the belt

wow that article is really cooli think that that is what i am going to do with some new moms that i am getting ready. maybee they will never leave the partycups that they started life in.

i really like the idea of burrying the moms a little deeper everytime and eventualy splitting them up

the idea of a mother lasting for years like that is awsome

I Like Bananas Because they have no bones