GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Public Board > Beginner Lounge
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 11-08-2006, 12:10 AM
nug lover

royaldoe likes being stoned in the corner
Default the new growth is a little yellow!!!!!

The new growth is coming out a little yellow on some of the bigger plants. Don't know what to think of this. Can someone please help me with a posable answer to this.
I've tried looking on the internet, but nothing sounds exactly the same..........

it's under a 600 watt MH on 19hrs a day
the ppm is 1140 in my 3rd week of veg
I'm using CO2 in a sealed closet
the humidity stays between 35% to 60%
the temps are between 74F to 84F

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 11-08-2006, 02:19 AM
Filthy Floozie
| My GK Garden |

THSea has a few good grows under the beltTHSea has a few good grows under the belt

got a pic?
Old 11-08-2006, 07:42 AM
nug lover

I'm having problems with loading the pictue on the thred but take a look in my garden the picture is in there.
thanks for any help!!
Old 11-08-2006, 08:14 AM
Retired.
| My GK Garden |

TheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK Immortal
Question are u using nutes already??

And you AREN'T using ANY nutes??Cos this would make your plant go yellow from the stem up ,etc...another thing could be overwqatering or your lights being too high or low...600w hps is quite strong i hope you have a big enough grow room cos if its a closet then it could be too hot ,ease up on the Co2 till you see improvements...treat seeds like clonew,be gentle with them at first and just use water till they sprout a bit then put them undr 18/6 cycle which at this stage is just as good as a 24 hr cycle.

The Co2 output may be too much for your seedlings in a small closet but Co2 is defo a good thing for further on but go easy just now,keep the faith im sure if you take some extra precautions then you will get them growing strong as an ox.I do closet grows so iv been there and it can be any one of the possible probs i have mentioned.Its defo not time to nute your seedlings unles you doing hydro,etc.Happy Growing ,hope this is a bit of a help for you.Peace

PS.if you want to add pics to the thread you need to compress them to thumbnail size using microsoft picture manager or a similar program,just click resisze then select web pages and then compress then it will fit and upload onto the thread,also make sure you aint tryingto upload using any buttons on the title such as ;:,./?'[]-=+#~!" cos GK wont accept the titles,it could be as simple as compressing them,saving the newly compressed pics and renaming them.....thats how i finally managed it.Hope thats a help aswell.Good luck.

Last edited by TheApprentice; 11-08-2006 at 08:18 AM.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:38 AM
Latae Sententiae Excommunication

trillions of atoms cuts off fan leaves while stoned

that growth is a healthy yellow- but i would back your light off a lil, the curl and leaf twist is intensity....

nice setup dood :D
Old 11-08-2006, 10:42 AM
nug lover

The light is air cooled with 6" vortex inline and ducting. It does not put out mutch heat. I started lite nuts after the first week.

Last edited by royaldoe; 11-08-2006 at 11:07 AM.
Old 11-08-2006, 11:30 AM

its the intensity dood...not heat.

hey but do what u wanna do, dont listen to me.
Old 11-08-2006, 11:34 AM
labor smoke'n lumberjack

skunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Question does the new growth green on the edges and yellow on the inside if so its probably yout day and night temps being to different, like cold nights then hot days. How cold is it getting at night with lights off?

Just looked at the pics and it looks pretty normal may have something to do with the temp. However the leave a little lower you can see them starting to lose a little green pigment, So when was the last time you feed and whats the pH just to see cause either they are getting close to a feed or they might have something starting to block nitrogen a little. I doubt thats the problem but don't rule things out until your certain.

Oh and I found Jesus! He was hiding behind the sofa the whole time!

OG breeding FAQs
http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35076

Strain Lineage List
http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33084

Chop the tree, smoke the tree!

Last edited by skunky; 11-08-2006 at 11:38 AM.
Old 11-08-2006, 11:51 AM
nug lover

Hey, Trillions of Atoms I see what you are saying about the intensity, I'll try backing the light off a bit.

Thanks for the info....
Old 11-08-2006, 11:55 AM

no problem mang