GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > GK GrowFAQ > FAQ > Basic Advice on Growing Marijuana > Fertilizers 101
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 12-09-2006, 07:21 PM
The Trichome Connoisseur

wawona smokes from the golden hookawawona smokes from the golden hookawawona smokes from the golden hookawawona smokes from the golden hookawawona smokes from the golden hookawawona smokes from the golden hookawawona smokes from the golden hooka
Arrow Fox Farm Feeding Schedule For Soil

Here's what FoxFarm recommends as a schedule for feeding when using their products. I have used it and it performs very well, but remember that each garden and strain is different. there is a printable version of this schedule available at http://www.foxfarmfertilizer.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Farm
soil and soiless feeding tips: Use FoxFarm Ocean Forest potting soil when transplanting into larger containers. For best results feed with every other watering. During the flowering stage reduce the amount of light from 18 hours to 12 hours. Maintain a PH of 6.3 to 6.8 to prevent nutrient lock out and reduce stress on plants. Use primary nutrients for abundant growth and stocky, robust plants. For high octane yields add supplements to the weekly diet. Never mix pure concentrates together. always add water first.

Use Fox Farm BushDoctor SledgeHammer combined with Big Bloom in conjunction with other FoxFarm nutrients to relieve plant stress, unlock unwanted salt bonds and allow for increased nutrtional flow. Note: In coco this process is especially helpful, as coco has a tendency to retain mineral salt build up

For longer grow cycles, continue the week 12 feeding schedule until harvest.

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.