GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Hydroponic Cultivation
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 01-07-2007, 06:10 PM
dreamer and misfit
| My GK Garden |

HappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK Immortal
Default How much vinegar to lower PH

I have an organic hydro DWC system. Each bucket holds 3 gal. water. The PH from the tap water is 7.8. I have put a lot of vinegar (9 TBSp) into the 3 gallons and it only lowered it to 7.5.

Is is supposed to take that much vinegar for such a small change? I want to make sure before I add even more vinegar.

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 01-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Cuban Bee
| My GK Garden |

SMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THC

I would skip the vinegar and use GH ph down.

Last edited by SMARMY; 01-07-2007 at 06:35 PM. Reason: OCD
Old 01-07-2007, 06:53 PM
dreamer and misfit
| My GK Garden |

HappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMARMY ARMY
I would skip the vinegar and use GH ph down.
I just ordered some Earth Juice PH down, but it won't be in for another week and I wanted to get my PH level down ASAP. Will it do much damage to leave it at 7.8 in the meantime?
Old 01-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Custom User Title
| My GK Garden |

AlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Vinegar does not work well in a hydro system. I tried it and it only lasted a day and went right back up. Also, it caused some slime to form in the res.

Since you want to be organic, I'm not sure what to use until your stuff arrives.

I am not organic and I use PH- (Dry Acid) for swimming pools. Sometimes you can get it at Walmart or Walgreens. Maybe that can get you by.
Old 01-11-2007, 12:00 PM
Germinated

guerillas in the mist likes being stoned in the corner

i use nutrafin ph adjust. it's aquarium stuff, about three bucks for a 30ml bottle with and eyedropper style top (they make an up and a down, so six or seven bucks for the set, if you want both...). you can pick it up in pretty much any pet store, and some walmarts stock it too.
Old 01-11-2007, 12:09 PM
dreamer and misfit
| My GK Garden |

My Earth Juice PH down is arriving tomorrow, so I'll use that.

The plants haven't been growing very fast, and I think it's because of the high PH. One of these days I'll get a RO system, but since I rent the house I don't want to install something that I'd have to un-install when I move.
Old 01-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Cuban Bee
| My GK Garden |

SMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THCSMARMY Sweats Pure THC

you can get r/o water from those glacier vending machines for real cheap that what I do. and they make portable r/o systems

Old 01-11-2007, 12:41 PM
dreamer and misfit
| My GK Garden |

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMARMY ARMY
you can get r/o water from those glacier vending machines for real cheap that what I do. and they make portable r/o systems
I looked at one of those machines, but it doesn't say it is RO. I think it just says it is purified. It was a big machine that looks like a windmill.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Custom User Title
| My GK Garden |

AlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyHighGuy
I looked at one of those machines, but it doesn't say it is RO. I think it just says it is purified. It was a big machine that looks like a windmill.
That's the one. It uses Reverse Osmosis (sp?) to purify the water. I think it says it some where on the machine in very small print.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:22 PM
dreamer and misfit
| My GK Garden |

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienBait
That's the one. It uses Reverse Osmosis (sp?) to purify the water. I think it says it some where on the machine in very small print.
What size bottle do you fill?

How much does it cost to fill a bottle?