GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Public Board > Beginner Lounge
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 01-09-2007, 11:00 AM
Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Boa is a Ganja God!Boa is a Ganja God!Boa is a Ganja God!Boa is a Ganja God!Boa is a Ganja God!Boa is a Ganja God!Boa is a Ganja God!Boa is a Ganja God!Boa is a Ganja God!Boa is a Ganja God!Boa is a Ganja God!
Default How often should i flush my plants?

Ok so i know that u should flush between veg and flower, and then about 1 or 2 weeks from harvest. But should i flush in the bud cycle at all? Just another stupid but helpful questions!
Disclaimer: The text and pictures posted by this user are entirely fictional. All pictures have been obtained from a country in which cultivation and possession of cannabis is 100% legal. All posts are for entertainment purposes and does not reflect the views or beliefs of this user.:
^LMMFOA YEAH RIGHT THATS A CROCK OF SHIT HAHA^

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:04 AM
The Farmer

El Campesino has a few good grows under the beltEl Campesino has a few good grows under the belt

Dude....that for the big part depends on your growing style.

If Organic....why flush at all?

I stop feeding 10 to 14 days before harvest....I see no logic in depriving my plants of nutrients at such a critical stage of growth.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:50 AM
Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Boa is a Ganja God!Boa is a Ganja God!Boa is a Ganja God!Boa is a Ganja God!Boa is a Ganja God!Boa is a Ganja God!Boa is a Ganja God!Boa is a Ganja God!Boa is a Ganja God!Boa is a Ganja God!Boa is a Ganja God!

Man ur the man i should just write my mesages to u. I'm growing in my own dirt(1/2potting soil, 1/4 perlite, 1/4 peat moss), Fox farm nutes.(big bloom, and tiger bloom), there in 5gal pot this grow next grow in 3gal. That way i gan fit about 5 more plants. So u think i shouldnt flush at all? whatabout between veg and flower?
Disclaimer: The text and pictures posted by this user are entirely fictional. All pictures have been obtained from a country in which cultivation and possession of cannabis is 100% legal. All posts are for entertainment purposes and does not reflect the views or beliefs of this user.:
Old 01-09-2007, 11:56 AM
The Farmer

El Campesino has a few good grows under the beltEl Campesino has a few good grows under the belt

I don't flush because I grow pretty much all organic now....

In my normal feeding schedule, I feed once a week and they also get one straight water in between feedings.

I don't flush between veg and flower....

I don't even flush at the end of flower...I just stop feeding a couple of weeks before harvest...they'll get straight H2O for the last 10 to 14 days.

IMO flushing is going to wash away a lot of nutes they need....I'm not pumping chemical ferts to them so I am not so much worried about it.

The only time I flush is the occasions when I get carried away with feeding and it becomes necessary.

Now, I don't know anything about the nutes you are using because they are not available to me, but if you think you are pumping them full of chemicals...then, by all means flush....
Old 01-09-2007, 01:17 PM
Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Big Bloom™ Liquid Plant Food (0.01-0.3-0.7)
Natural and Organic Blossom Builder

This odorless, liquid fertilizer is a live culture of vitamins, amino acids, natural growth hormones, enzymes, and beneficial organic microbes. Our special, micro-brewed formula incorporates earthworm castings, bat guano and other high test organic ingredients that offer a full, balanced range of nutrients. Norwegian kelp improves nutrient uptake and increases yields. Rock phosphate helps transfer energy from one part of the plant to another, which means bigger buds and more fragrant flowers.

Garden tip: Big Bloom™ is ideal for all flowering and fruiting plants, and it’s safe enough to use every time you water. You’ll enjoy healthy, vigorous flowers and dramatically improved fruit and vegetable flavors. Best of all, Big Bloom™ will intensify flower fragrance, and it will increase essential oil production, which means stronger flavors in herbs, fruits, and vegetables. Use Big Bloom‘ to extend your fruit and flowering season late into the year. And when a plant is struggling, a root drench of Big Bloom™ will bring it back to life.

For bumper crops and prize-winning blooms, try our Liquid Nutrient Trio Formulas for use in soil and hydroponic systems.

Tiger Bloom® Liquid Plant Food (2-8-4)Vicious Bloomer with Micronutrients

Ready to bloom? Tiger Bloom® makes it happen. This is an ultra-potent, fast-acting, high-phosphorus fertilizer with just enough nitrogen to sustain healthy, vigorous green growth during flowering. The low pH keeps it stable and ensures that the micronutrients will be available when plants need them. In addition to containing critical trace minerals, we brew our liquid fertilizer with earthworm castings and kelp meal for a biologically active formula.

Garden tip: Use Tiger Bloom® at the first sign of flowering at the rate of 2-3 teaspoons per gallon of water. It can also be used as a foliar fertilizer; just apply it to both sides of leaves early in the morning. To extend flowering or fruiting, add our Big Bloom™ liquid fertilizer late in the season.

Grow Big® Liquid Plant Food (6-4-4)
Extra Strength Grow Power with Micronutrients

Get your garden going with Grow Big®, our fast-acting, water-soluble fertilizer for lush, vegetative, compact growth. Use Grow Big® early in the season when young plants need an extra boost. We add earthworm castings and Norwegian kelp into this special brew to encourage sturdier, healthier stems and leaves, but we also provide enough nutrients and trace minerals to create the kind of healthy branching that you’ll need later in the season for more abundant buds and blooms.

Garden Tip: Allow new plantings a few days to settle in, then begin using at the rate of two teaspoons per gallon of water every other time you water. You can also use Grow Big® as a foliar feeding, applying to both sides of leaves, preferably early in the morning. At the first sign of flowering, switch to Big Bloom™ Liquid Plant Food. For more ideas, check out our complete feeding schedules here.

These r the nutes.i use. I stoped using the big bloom and just use the tiger bloom in flower. Just to see how it works by itself this grow(train Wreck) and looks like its doin a lot better, More bud site, thicker denser buds and they even stink a little bit more I think! But it dosent say if its organic or not! Tell me what u think!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01343.JPG (108.8 KB, 4 views)
Old 01-09-2007, 01:53 PM
GK Administrator
| My GK Garden |

Mrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Hey boaboi86, I use the Fox Farm ferts too and The only time I flush is if I got a little carried away with the ferts. That's because some variety's of MG like more ferts than others. Example, when I was growing Mysty, I would feed them the maximum dose, and they ate it up and grew like crazy. They never burned from ferts. The bubblelicious that I'm growing seems more sensitive to ferts, even organic they will still be affected in a negative way because the variety seems to enjoy less food so to speak.
I had to flush them once to clean them up because they were getting some fertilizer burn. I cut the dosage down to 1/4 the amount and they were fine after that.
So, If you are not feeding to heavily then you may not need to flush the last 2 weeks before you harvest. OK? I hope that helped
Old 01-09-2007, 05:16 PM
Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Thanks MGJ. how long have u been using fox farm for?
Old 01-09-2007, 06:07 PM
GK Administrator
| My GK Garden |

Mrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalMrgreenjeans is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

A little over a year. I still start at 25% the recommended dose to start out with, and then build from there as long as the plants are happy.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:10 PM
Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Sounds good mabe ill try that! So if my plants look heathy add a little bit more to the water but not to much right. So the plants dont burn.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:02 PM
GK Administrator
| My GK Garden |

Yes. You build up to what the plant likes. If you use a little to much the leaves will show it as fert burn, if that happens than you flush and than cut back on the ferts for the next feeding and you should be ok....