GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Strains and Crosses
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 01-23-2007, 06:08 PM
HIDING OUT

choker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hooka
Default Tye stick

What do you guys know about tye stick. I have heard all kinds of shit. What does it look like? What the hell is it? I remember back in the day a brother on the corner was selling tye stick he took a branch from a tree took all bark off it and rolled it in spices and was trying to sell it as tye stick. I did not buy the shit. Later that week my neighbor called me and told me he had some tye stick. Well you know the rest. SUCKER

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 01-23-2007, 06:16 PM
The Farmer

El Campesino has a few good grows under the beltEl Campesino has a few good grows under the belt
Default hmmmm

I always thought it was Thai stick....My big brother was just back from Vietnam and I overheard him a nd his friends smoking "Thai Stick"...at least I assumed with him just returning from Southeast Asia
Old 01-23-2007, 06:21 PM
Developed Alternating Nodes

natemic likes being stoned in the corner

haha, funny, i had heard my friend talkign about them tonight (saying his dad used to buy them from guy blah blah) and i had never heard of them... and el camp got it, its thai stick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia.org
Thai stick was a form of marijuana popular in the United States during the late 60s and early 70s.[citation needed] It consisted of premium buds of seedless marijuana that were skewered on marijuana stems. Several rows of string found in the stalk of the marijuana plant were then used to tie the marijuana to the stem and keep it in place. Thai stick bud may also be tied around bamboo sticks with a piece of string known as a "rasta hair". [1]

Thai stick was rumored to be laced with opium, hence the name Thai stick.[citation needed] Thailand's Golden Triangle was (and remains) a source of opium. Knowledgable marijuana smokers doubted this fact, however.

Thai stick exhibited higher potency in comparison with other marijuana available in the United States at the time. With the advent of more potent marijuana in the late 70s, Thai stick declined in popularity, and eventually disappeared.

In modern terminology, "thai stick" often refers to marijuana tied to stem as documented above and then dipped into hashish oil, a potent marijuana derivitive which saturates the buds and lends to a stronger smoke. Some California cannabis clubs sell this product.
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_stick
Old 01-23-2007, 06:25 PM
The Farmer

El Campesino has a few good grows under the beltEl Campesino has a few good grows under the belt
Default fk'n wikipedia

Man how that shit changes life!!!
Old 01-23-2007, 06:28 PM
Developed Alternating Nodes

natemic likes being stoned in the corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Campesino
Man how that shit changes life!!!
oh you have no idea, this shit is taking me through college.... hahaha, i joke but really, its the best tool for a college kid, gives them a place to start and killer basic knowledge on ANYTHING... alright im done.. .back to subject, anyone actually try these thai sticks, they sound fuckin gnarly as hell, and honestly kinda confusing, wouldnt it be like sticky if it was covered in hash oil or opium or something>
Old 01-23-2007, 06:29 PM
HIDING OUT

choker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hookachoker smokes from the golden hooka

Cool....... Now I know what it is and I know how to spell it. Seen your grow elcamp. fantastic as always.
Old 01-23-2007, 06:31 PM
The Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemic
anyone actually try these thai sticks, they sound fuckin gnarly as hell, and honestly kinda confusing, wouldnt it be like sticky if it was covered in hash oil or opium or something>
yeap...when I was 12....I hid in a cornfield by the horse stables for hours...scared to death....in a panic...even contemplated telling my mother what I had done....that was my first time smoking
Old 01-23-2007, 06:35 PM
New Sprout

kindbro74 likes being stoned in the corner

there is no thai stick in thailand, i can tell you that much....

Quote:
Originally Posted by choker
What do you guys know about tye stick. I have heard all kinds of shit. What does it look like? What the hell is it? I remember back in the day a brother on the corner was selling tye stick he took a branch from a tree took all bark off it and rolled it in spices and was trying to sell it as tye stick. I did not buy the shit. Later that week my neighbor called me and told me he had some tye stick. Well you know the rest. SUCKER