GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Beginner Lounge
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 02-18-2007, 05:03 PM
Half Baked
| My GK Garden |

BlueCat likes being stoned in the corner
Default Stipules

The tops of the Stipules on one of my plants are turning brown should i be worried?
The text and pictures posted by this user are entirely fictional. All pictures of cannabis and cannabis cultivation have been obtained from a country in which cultivation and possession of cannabis is entirely 100% legal. All posts are for entertainment purposes and does not necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of this user.

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:05 PM
Latae Sententiae Excommunication

trillions of atoms cuts off fan leaves while stoned

no habla espanol....
Old 02-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Medical Grower

llIndigoll smokes from a silver hookallIndigoll smokes from a silver hookallIndigoll smokes from a silver hookallIndigoll smokes from a silver hookallIndigoll smokes from a silver hookallIndigoll smokes from a silver hooka

Stipules on MJ plants are near the growth tips, trill. Here's what the web's definition of stipules reads:
Quote:
in many dicotyledons one of a pair of appendages which start development as outgrowths of the flank of a leaf primordium, often serve to protect the leaves in the bud and mature as leaf-like photosynthetic structures or as spines, scales, etc.
If those small leaves are turning brown it may not be a good thing, but if you have mistaken the pistils to be stipules then that explains a few things.

I guess we need to know if you mean stipules or pistils.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:19 PM

dictionary.com gave me the same thing indigo but thanks anyway, i know how to use the search bar.

indigo- if hes not talking about pistols, is growth browning good? we need an expert on it...

if hes talking about pistols then it could be them rubbing up agiants something or touching of the buds by fingers.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:32 PM
Half Baked
| My GK Garden |

the stipules the lilte green things there are 4 of them at each branch point the tops of the at the 4 and 5th node are turning brown on the tip
The text and pictures posted by this user are entirely fictional. All pictures of cannabis and cannabis cultivation have been obtained from a country in which cultivation and possession of cannabis is entirely 100% legal. All posts are for entertainment purposes and does not necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of this user.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:11 AM
Half Baked
| My GK Garden |

Old 02-19-2007, 06:53 PM
labor smoke'n lumberjack

skunky Sweats Pure THCskunky Sweats Pure THCskunky Sweats Pure THCskunky Sweats Pure THCskunky Sweats Pure THCskunky Sweats Pure THCskunky Sweats Pure THCskunky Sweats Pure THCskunky Sweats Pure THCskunky Sweats Pure THCskunky Sweats Pure THC

guess your plant is still in veg cause most of mine those this disappear before flowering starts and there is just these round bulges in the internodes, don't worry about it look at your leaves and stalk to tell ya something fuck those stipules.

Oh and I found Jesus! He was hiding behind the sofa the whole time!

OG breeding FAQs
http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35076

Strain Lineage List
http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33084

Chop the tree, smoke the tree!
Old 02-19-2007, 09:09 PM
Medical Grower

llIndigoll smokes from a silver hookallIndigoll smokes from a silver hookallIndigoll smokes from a silver hookallIndigoll smokes from a silver hookallIndigoll smokes from a silver hookallIndigoll smokes from a silver hooka

OK, well you did not really answer the question I asked so how about we try some of these possible factors:

What kind of medium are you growing in?
What is the pH of your medium?
What is the pH of the water you are giving them?
What kind of lighting are you using?
What are the ambient temperatures in the garden?
How far are your plants from your lights?
What are you feeding them?
Old 02-19-2007, 10:23 PM
Half Baked
| My GK Garden |

medium im using soil cfls lights temps around 80 degrees. lights are and inch or two from the plants. im not feeding them anything yet
Old 02-19-2007, 11:17 PM

could be needing fert- whats the ph dood?

probibly the prob...