GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Advanced Cultivation
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 03-14-2007, 03:19 PM
nug lover

royaldoe likes being stoned in the corner
Default Flavor & aroma enhancers

Does any one use a product like that. I was thinking of getting Advanced Nutrients "Sweet Leaf". Does it realy work? My nugs are real stoney but the flavor and aroma are not that great. I thaught that I wasn't curing it right but second time around same flavor and aroma.
I WAN"T BETTER FLAVOR DAMN IT!!!
I hope someone out there can give me some insight on this product. Thanks........

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:29 PM
Germinated

vegaspharmacy702 likes being stoned in the corner

i heard a bunch of home remedies. dont remember them cuz i never tried but ill ask around
Old 03-14-2007, 03:34 PM
Weed College Hall Monitor

snickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er plane

Never heard of "sweet Leaf".

You could always switch to another strain... Like Strawberry Cough, Blueberry, Williams Mango... etc... Different strains have different "flavors".

Old 03-14-2007, 03:41 PM
nug lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by snickelfritz
Never heard of "sweet Leaf".

You could always switch to another strain... Like Strawberry Cough, Blueberry, Williams Mango... etc... Different strains have different "flavors".
Yea, I've started another strain but it will not be clonable for a month and a half so I have to use my current strain for atleast one more cycle. I hope the next strain will be better it all ready smells and it's only 2 week from hatching and is six inches tall & smells skunky.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:57 PM
labor smoke'n lumberjack

skunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Not sure, but i've got a friend that used the botanicare sweet and it made his stuff taste better, you might want to check out the chi-ching from Fox farms its supposed to be some good shit and thats exactly what it does, hell if your other plants are almost done you can get it and use it on them, you use it like the last three weeks. Just keep in mind they enhance flavor not change them.

Vegas, remedies? HA hate to tell ya but all the shit you probably heard about adding kool-aid to add flavor and color is bullshit.

Oh and I found Jesus! He was hiding behind the sofa the whole time!

OG breeding FAQs
http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35076

Strain Lineage List
http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33084

Chop the tree, smoke the tree!
Old 03-14-2007, 04:37 PM
Genius beginner!

jimmy the lizard has a few good grows under the beltjimmy the lizard has a few good grows under the belt

i use botanicare sweet, and my buddy uses advanced sweet leaf. the user feedback on the two products is that sweet leaf works better. id really like to try this chi-ching stuff though. carbo load works really well too, but you can use backstrap molassis instead of carboload since its the same stuff, but cheaper.
they all do the same thing pretty much though, enhance flavor. the carboload, and backstrap molassis helps microbial activity if you grow in soil. you can use carboload/molassis together with sweet, sweet leaf, or chi-ching. the two together work really well as they work differently, but to do some of the same things. they say that carboload/molassis can possibly raise thc levels too.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:27 PM
nug lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the lizard
i use botanicare sweet, and my buddy uses advanced sweet leaf. the user feedback on the two products is that sweet leaf works better. id really like to try this chi-ching stuff though. carbo load works really well too, but you can use backstrap molassis instead of carboload since its the same stuff, but cheaper.
they all do the same thing pretty much though, enhance flavor. the carboload, and backstrap molassis helps microbial activity if you grow in soil. you can use carboload/molassis together with sweet, sweet leaf, or chi-ching. the two together work really well as they work differently, but to do some of the same things. they say that carboload/molassis can possibly raise thc levels too.
Thanks Jim, good info I think I'll get the "sweet leaf" from Advanced Nutrients
Old 03-14-2007, 07:30 PM
Organic Alumni

Randy High makes Ed Rosenthall look like a dummyRandy High makes Ed Rosenthall look like a dummyRandy High makes Ed Rosenthall look like a dummyRandy High makes Ed Rosenthall look like a dummyRandy High makes Ed Rosenthall look like a dummy

Some of the things I know are coffee, honey, kelp, molasses and azomite.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:22 PM
Lazy Days In The Sun

LionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLionLoves420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

I like to think of marijuana as a good whiskey: It takes time to make it and it takes time to get used to itís taste....I'd bet that a good majority of weeds taste like shit, despite their effects....I think some weed professionals are needed in the world much like the wine Condi sours

"Democracy is rarely secure when preserved just through the barrel of a gun."

No, the best part of waking up IS NOT Foldgers in your cup , but rather the magical drunken leprechaun, Fuhurt, who comes to greet you each morning...."TOP of the mu`rnen to yah, take this pipe and see the golden pot at the end of my rainbow"..."Dude, I don't know where he came from or how he gets in here...but who cares?".

Its NORML to want Freedom
Old 03-15-2007, 06:27 AM
Genius beginner!

jimmy the lizard has a few good grows under the beltjimmy the lizard has a few good grows under the belt

organic randy, chiming in. i use sea kelp in my grow as well. i dunno, but i have a good feeling about sea kelp. ya gotta tell me though, what is azomite, and what does it do? also, what can you say about the pros of coffee?
i really was impressed with those celery lookin stalks, an i gotta find out more about organic compositions!

Last edited by jimmy the lizard; 03-15-2007 at 06:29 AM.