GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Public Board > Hash and Oil
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 06-26-2007, 09:01 PM
Marijuano Hasta La Madre

crickitmd likes being stoned in the corner
Default what to do with my trim?

hey marijuanos whats up.
i got a lil bit of trim/shade leafs. about 2 ounces. how can i get the most out of my trim? cannabutter? honey oil?

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:24 AM
The Farmer

El Campesino has a few good grows under the beltEl Campesino has a few good grows under the belt

unless you are really hard up for smoke it's not likely worth fooling with
Old 06-27-2007, 06:38 AM
Marijuano Hasta La Madre

crickitmd likes being stoned in the corner

how much would you suggest i have before thinkin about some cannabutter?
Old 06-27-2007, 07:46 AM
dreamer and misfit
| My GK Garden |

HappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by crickitmd
hey marijuanos whats up.
i got a lil bit of trim/shade leafs. about 2 ounces. how can i get the most out of my trim? cannabutter? honey oil?
If it is mostly the big fan leaves then they don't have a whole lot of crystals. I would let them dry then run across a kif screen.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:59 AM
The Farmer

El Campesino has a few good grows under the beltEl Campesino has a few good grows under the belt

I did an ISO wash once with 80 grams of fans and some trim....got about 1.5 grams from it...takes a few hours.

anyway, a solvent extraction is going to return more than any other way, that's why I doubt it's much worth fooling with
Old 06-30-2007, 03:12 PM
Retired.
| My GK Garden |

TheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK Immortal
Question What to do ....

El-C/rest of y'all..... my pot of gold strain has reached full maturity and iv never seen leaves quite so resinous and THC coated for a long time now,its VERY sticky icky...i get sticky fingers just brushing against the leaf,the THC isnt just at the inner bit of the leaf it goes right out to the tips and along each side of the leaf.....

....Soooo basically i wanna get the MOST out of my leaf cos its so resinous,iv also got K2 THC coated leaves i can put into the mix but what method to use guysPeace

PS: Iv got plenty nugs to beef up the potency a bit.... if i had a pollinator mchine id go with that but seeing as i dont whats the general consensus,iv made hash before(screen method) with my buds but these leaves are just soooo THC i cant throw them away but at the same time i dont like my bud with too much leafage so i wanna use it in some way.

Last edited by TheApprentice; 06-30-2007 at 03:18 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:19 AM
Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

link420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortal
Default you can always try to make some bhang

You could try to make some bhang, which is basically just pot milk. To get it to taste a whole lot better, make sure you soak the trim in water and let it dry again before cooking (do this twice if you want it to taste even better), then just cook it with some milk on low for an hour or two.

I've done it twice and it works really well. I usually just use the milk to make some instant pudding, then I mix that pudding with some regular and it tastes great

Last edited by link420; 07-10-2007 at 07:22 AM.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Retired.
| My GK Garden |

TheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalTheApprentice is a Pot Growing GK Immortal
Thumbs up

Never heard that one before,might try itCheers