GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Public Board > Hash and Oil
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 02-25-2008, 01:05 PM
dreamer and misfit
| My GK Garden |

HappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK Immortal
Default How to make: CANNABIS TINCTURE

Cannabis tincture is a highly concentrated mix of alcohol and trichomes.

It is an effective alternative for those who can't smoke due to health problems, or for anyone that needs to medicate without the odor of smoke. Cannabis taken orally has more of a body stone effect.

Materials needed:

a) Kind bud. The higher quality the buds, the better the end product.
b) 190 proof grain alcohol, or the highest alcohol content you can find.
DO NOT USE RUBBING ALCOHOL,
only use drinkable alcohol sold in liquor stores.
c) 2 mason jars with lids
d) Coffee filter
e) Pot of water
f) Flat glass/pyrex casserole dish. The wider the dish, the faster it will evaporate.
g) Dark glass tincture bottle with dropper. You can get them in health food stores. If they don't sell empty bottles then buy the cheapest vitamin/supplement they sell in a bottle and rinse it out.

optional: Coffee grinder. This isn't necessary, but it allows the trichomes to be penetrated easier by the alcohol, which means more potency.

Last edited by HappyHappyHighGuy; 02-25-2008 at 01:28 PM.

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 02-25-2008, 01:05 PM
dreamer and misfit
| My GK Garden |

HappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHappyHappyHighGuy is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Step 1:
Break up the buds. The amount shown is 20gr. You can use any amount.

Step 2:
Put buds into coffee grinder

Step 3:
Press the button a few times until it is ground, but not powdery

20gr ground bud

Step 4:
Push the coffee filter down into one of the mason jars. Leave a little hanging over the top edges and screw the lid ring over it to hold in place.

Step 5:
Put ground bud into other jar, then pour in alcohol until it covers the bud

Step 6:
Put lid on jar and shake for a few minutes

Note: Some people leave the mixture in the jar for a few days or weeks. If you do this, keep it in a cool, dark place. Alcohol removes most of the trichomes within a few minutes so letting it sit for a long period is optional.

Step 7:
After shaking for a few minutes, pour all the mixture into the filter, then pour a small amount of alcohol into the jar and swish it around to remove any remaining residue, then pour into filter.

Let drain for a few minutes

After draining, it is ready to use for cooking or mixing with drinks, but it has too much alcohol to use orally in undiluted form, so the excess alcohol must be removed to make a more concentrated mix.

Step 8:
Make sure there is adequate ventilation in the cooking area. If you cook indoors, turn on some fans and open a window to dissipate the vapours.

Put an uncovered pot of water on the stove on medium heat. Place the casserole dish on top, then pour the filtered mixture into the dish.

Heat until most of the alcohol is evaporated

Step 9:
Pour what's left of the evaporated mixture into tincture bottle. If there is any residue left in the dish, put a small amount of alcohol in it, swish around, then pour into tincture bottle.

1oz of tincture ready for use

Dosage:
The amount you consume depends on the potency of the buds and concentration of the tincture, so you have to experiment to find the dosage that is right for you.

Put a drop or two under the tongue and waiting a few minutes for it to be absorbed into the bloodstream. If you feel nothing after a while (at least 30 minutes), try increasing the dosage.

Last edited by HappyHappyHighGuy; 02-25-2008 at 09:16 PM.
Old 02-26-2008, 12:39 AM
Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

CaptKush could grow pot professionallyCaptKush could grow pot professionallyCaptKush could grow pot professionallyCaptKush could grow pot professionally

whats it taste like?
Old 02-26-2008, 08:51 AM
dreamer and misfit
| My GK Garden |

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptKush
whats it taste like?
If you put drops under the tongue there isn't much taste. The only thing you can really taste is the alcohol.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:32 AM
Veggy Stage

ElektroBuds likes being stoned in the corner

gotta try this one out for shure
Old 02-28-2008, 10:56 PM
Sticky Skunky Buds

Location: Selling weed at the corner nearest you. Just ask for Ranger Walker
Scorpio is swimming in a sea of greenScorpio is swimming in a sea of greenScorpio is swimming in a sea of green

Great post!!! Very useful, and I'm glad it's stickied.
In the eyes of a ranger the unexpected smoker had better no the truth from a bong and a pipe, cuz the eyes of a ranger are apon you, anything you smoke he's gonna see, so when your in Texas, look behind you, cuz that where a ranger's gonna be. From Walker Texas Ranger, my fav show.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:58 PM
dreamer and misfit
| My GK Garden |

Lightbulb *

Tincture can burn if taken undiluted. It's best mixed in a drink or recipe.

Last edited by HappyHappyHighGuy; 05-17-2009 at 02:31 AM.
Old 05-10-2009, 11:04 PM
This Line For Rent.

DaBurner420 smokes from a silver hookaDaBurner420 smokes from a silver hookaDaBurner420 smokes from a silver hookaDaBurner420 smokes from a silver hookaDaBurner420 smokes from a silver hookaDaBurner420 smokes from a silver hookaDaBurner420 smokes from a silver hooka

Wow, never heard of this, very kool
Old 05-16-2009, 08:33 AM
Ganja Connoisseur

smurf420 has a few good grows under the beltsmurf420 has a few good grows under the belt

well this looks like something im defently gonna have to make one day.
i have a question.
is there anyway to inject this kind of thing directly into your veins?
and if there is how would u go about doing it?
i have zero experience injecting drugs so idk how you would do it if u would have to water it down or what

...and yes lol im very high right now
Old 05-16-2009, 10:02 AM
Diogenes Reincarnate
| My GK Garden |

Useless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Most people here add honey to the tincture. Same process as described above, just add some honey in the final product to improve the taste.
"I desire knowledge by nature," the words of Aristotle, my nature is not to hate you. So I try to put myself in the depths of the other man, peace to my brother man, in search of my place in this world to discover man, damn check out the colors man.