GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > DIY
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 09-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Keep Smyelin

SoloFlyer1 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantSoloFlyer1 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantSoloFlyer1 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantSoloFlyer1 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantSoloFlyer1 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantSoloFlyer1 travels the world as a 'pot' consultant
Lightbulb DIY IV Drip System

Y'know what makes watering/feeding A LOT easier (indoors, in soil)?
This, right here:

Yes, IV food/saline delivery bags. The exact ones evvvvery hospital uses. Simple. Google.
They hold 1 liter and can be easily set to drip as slowly as desired.
So much better than all the nutes/water draining down the side of the pot.
Soil growers know what I mean....(maybe )
Ehh...idea there for y'all...they work GREAT for me....
Happy harvests!

Last edited by SoloFlyer1; 09-10-2008 at 12:00 PM.

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:44 PM
New Sprout

Ettna likes being stoned in the corner

hell yeah great idea
Old 09-08-2008, 09:52 PM
Cannabis Connoisseur
| My GK Garden |

Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!Green Goblin is a Ganja God!

awsome idea!

how long can u use em before they get icky on the inside?

read every post in the faq ull need to eventually so might as well get it overwith that way ull know what to expect and be prepared for the oopss that come on every single first grow since the dawn of time/miracle grow is composed of slow release chemical nutrients,as the plant starts flowering its need for N drops and need for P increases but the nutes available in the soil remain high in N and low in P and ur plant dies = N Burn

My gallery
http://forum.growkind.com/gallery/se...hp?searchid=30
Old 09-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Weed College Hall Monitor

snickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er plane

Interesting idea!

Keep us posted on how it turns out!

Old 09-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Keep Smyelin

SoloFlyer1 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantSoloFlyer1 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantSoloFlyer1 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantSoloFlyer1 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantSoloFlyer1 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantSoloFlyer1 travels the world as a 'pot' consultant
Lightbulb ...

GG, I've been using the same ones for months.
The only issue with these particular ones is that the hanging loop can break off!
Other than that, no issues at all...set it and forget it.

Old 09-09-2008, 07:18 AM
labor smoke'n lumberjack

skunky Sweats Pure THCskunky Sweats Pure THCskunky Sweats Pure THCskunky Sweats Pure THCskunky Sweats Pure THCskunky Sweats Pure THCskunky Sweats Pure THCskunky Sweats Pure THCskunky Sweats Pure THCskunky Sweats Pure THCskunky Sweats Pure THC

So just curious, but have you noticed anything forming in the bags? I know with the GH 3-part I've noticed shit starting to grow(not sure if living or just parcipitates) in jugs of nute solution if exposed to light. Wondering if you have noticed the same thing.

Oh and I found Jesus! He was hiding behind the sofa the whole time!

OG breeding FAQs
http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35076

Strain Lineage List
http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33084

Chop the tree, smoke the tree!
Old 09-09-2008, 11:58 AM
Weed College Hall Monitor

snickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er planesnickelfritz ascended to a HIGH-er plane

I shared Solo's post on another friendly forum & got another good response...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jangel
Hey guys, on a more readily available and accessable idea, how about enema bags??? Same thing, a lot tougher and reusable for years. and you can adjust the flow rate! LOL!
Thought I'd bring it back here.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:51 PM
papa oom mow mow
| My GK Garden |

AverageJoe is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAverageJoe is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAverageJoe is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAverageJoe is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAverageJoe is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAverageJoe is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAverageJoe is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAverageJoe is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAverageJoe is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAverageJoe is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAverageJoe is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

That's hilarious. Just the other day I had to take my wife to the Dr for a thing and they had her hooked up with an IV and I was sitting there in that uncomfortable chair (who picks these things?) for hours staring at it...watching it...drip..drip..drip and thinking how perfect it would work for watering. Especially when I go out of town.

After they were all done they threw the whole thing in the trash. When nobody was looking I took the whole setup and shoved it in my cargo pocket.

Now I just need 6 more.

Nice job Solo
Old 09-09-2008, 01:00 PM
R.I.P

MrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriam

With feeding tubing, you can adjust the rate much better than on an enema bag. I've used both for yrs.(nursing).
Also, if memory serve's...
feeding bag's are 3000ml., where as enema bag's are only 1000
Old 09-09-2008, 01:58 PM
Keep Smyelin

Lightbulb Gunk in my enema bag?

LMAO!!

Well, Skunky, I've not had any build up (ahhh haha this is crackin me up!!).
Like I said, I've been using them for months, for water and nutes.
Still using the same ones.....

For me, the main advantage with them is access. No trying to reach in to my area with jugs of water. No moving plants. I can water/feed from 5' away!
Also effectiveness. Drip...drip...drip works MUCH better than glug...glug...glug
*IF* ya use them, watch those hanging loops! I had one break on me, full bag...luckily it wasn't directly over the plants...bit of a mess tho!

Now then, there's an idea, let's see who improves on it!

Happy Harvests!!