GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Outdoor Cultivation
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 01-13-2009, 10:21 AM
Veggy Stage

theferret  gives out some good pointers on growing
Default growing in swamps

its not for me guys i live in a city. but i remember someone bringing the subject up anyway who ever it was if you go on google and type in swamp tubes marijuana it might interest you

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:49 PM
Captain cannabis

greenmansgecko has a few good things to say

growing in the swamp/bog is great............... i do it every year and it wrks justr fine.....is it dif, does it take a little thought and planning...well ya but so does hydro and that doesnt stop anyone. You will notiuce the first thing most of the "swamp haters" say is..........."well i never tried it but it wont wrk"///////////

I TRIED IT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IT WRKS GREAT ANYBODY NEED SOME HELPFUL INSIGHT LET ME KNOW
Old 01-18-2009, 05:30 PM
hemp ninja

canadian123 is a pot desciplecanadian123 is a pot desciplecanadian123 is a pot desciplecanadian123 is a pot desciplecanadian123 is a pot desciplecanadian123 is a pot desciplecanadian123 is a pot desciplecanadian123 is a pot desciplecanadian123 is a pot desciplecanadian123 is a pot desciple

I want to grow in a swamp and need some help

There is no standing water but if you dig even 1'' down the hole will fill with water.....I tried last year to put a few plants in the ground and they died.

I want to try again this year I was thinking grow bags but I don't want to have to water them everyday during the hot summer. I can visit them once a week and I would like a way of using the water that is in the ground already.

any thoughts? grow bags sunk in the ground a few inches with some holes poked in it?
Old 01-18-2009, 07:11 PM
Veggy Stage

ccc  gives out some good pointers on growing

i been looking for this thread i read... probably year ago or more.. where these guys were growing in a swamp. i seem to recall them using chicken wire or that black erosion control stuff, making a cylinder on top of the ground, filling it with potting soil and planting in that. sorta like making a giant bucket and plating in it. but I can't find the thread.

edit: see ResinRubber's second link below. same concept

Last edited by ccc; 01-18-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 07:42 PM
Civilly disobedient/Mod

ResinRubber has disabled reputation

There's a recent thread called "marsh land growing".
http://www.growkind.com/forum/showth...ighlight=swamp

Here's a link to another idea.
http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/4723.html

"...Nobody ever died from marijuana that wasn't shot by a cop" Jack Herer

"When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden." Minnie Aumonier

"In the early days of the Republic, it would have been unthinkable that Congress could prohibit the local cultivation, possession, and consumption of marijuana. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Dissenting Opinion Raich v Gonzales

Old 01-19-2009, 10:18 AM
Vulcanized for Toughness

Zigzagman has a few good grows under the beltZigzagman has a few good grows under the belt

The simplest way I've seen is using hay bales wrapped in cotton sheets, they work in up to a foot of standing water and higher if you cross stack'em. Put your baby in as large a starter bag as you can manage and bury on top with muck. Only needs feeding a couple of times and snakes become your new B.F.F's.

I saw this 25 years ago in Alabama and have used bales myself, old straw is best, I once used some fresh feed bales and the alfalfa did better than the pot. I grow in more civilized Upland areas now, next to the swamp.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mono9 010.jpg (81.7 KB, 19 views)
Old 01-19-2009, 09:15 PM
Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

blah blah boy Sweats Pure THCblah blah boy Sweats Pure THCblah blah boy Sweats Pure THCblah blah boy Sweats Pure THCblah blah boy Sweats Pure THCblah blah boy Sweats Pure THCblah blah boy Sweats Pure THCblah blah boy Sweats Pure THCblah blah boy Sweats Pure THCblah blah boy Sweats Pure THCblah blah boy Sweats Pure THC

I strongly think growing in the swamps this yr is going to be good. Well....it just has to.
I am mostly using the cleared out area near swamps/bogs for the openness and water source. Just think...thats what plants need; food and light, and maybe some love.
I feel bring to much stuff to the site is going to increase the chances of getting caught from the air.
Planting XXX amount of plants in XXX amount of locations planted in late june and visit them weekly for feedings and groming come late OCt should be great!

But this is mother nature and am ready to take what she dishes. Even if its not what I want. Just keep on thinking.......

"there's a field of dreams with my name on it"

quote: Browndirt
Old 01-20-2009, 12:18 AM
Excommunicated

MK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hookaMK-Ultra smokes from the golden hooka

BrownDirtWarrior is the shit if you guys haven't checked out his youtube videos do it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He should be an inspiration to any grower.