GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Public Board > Hash and Oil
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 05-17-2009, 10:57 AM
Ganja Connoisseur

smurf420 has a few good grows under the beltsmurf420 has a few good grows under the belt
Default injectable extraction

is there any way to inject tincture or any kind of thc extraction directly into your bloodstream?

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:43 AM
Diogenes Reincarnate
| My GK Garden |

Useless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

You would have to use pure thc. And unless you work at a lab or pharm co. with the equipement to extract and isolate PURE thc, the answer is NO.

That's just dumb anyway. Why would you want to jab a needle for THC?
"I desire knowledge by nature," the words of Aristotle, my nature is not to hate you. So I try to put myself in the depths of the other man, peace to my brother man, in search of my place in this world to discover man, damn check out the colors man.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:44 PM
| My GK Garden |

theCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

In the BBC documentary, "Should I Smoke Dope?" they injected the reporter with two injections on two seperate days. One with pure THC that made her feel like she was at a funeral, and one with THC mixed with other cannabinoids and she was laughing her ass off and couldn't take the test seriously. Pretty cool to watch, but I don't do needles unless they contain INK.

No Smell, No Tell
NO CELL!
Old 05-17-2009, 03:08 PM
Diogenes Reincarnate
| My GK Garden |

Useless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalUseless is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

I didnt see the second one. I just saw the pure THC injection and thought that was a requisite.
"I desire knowledge by nature," the words of Aristotle, my nature is not to hate you. So I try to put myself in the depths of the other man, peace to my brother man, in search of my place in this world to discover man, damn check out the colors man.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:57 AM
Civilly disobedient/Mod

ResinRubber has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurf420
is there any way to inject tincture or any kind of thc extraction directly into your bloodstream?
Time to find another hobby smurf.

"...Nobody ever died from marijuana that wasn't shot by a cop" Jack Herer

"When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden." Minnie Aumonier

"In the early days of the Republic, it would have been unthinkable that Congress could prohibit the local cultivation, possession, and consumption of marijuana.Ē Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Dissenting Opinion Raich v Gonzales

Old 05-18-2009, 06:05 AM
Neo-Shaman

TheFomorian Sweats Pure THCTheFomorian Sweats Pure THCTheFomorian Sweats Pure THCTheFomorian Sweats Pure THCTheFomorian Sweats Pure THCTheFomorian Sweats Pure THCTheFomorian Sweats Pure THCTheFomorian Sweats Pure THCTheFomorian Sweats Pure THCTheFomorian Sweats Pure THCTheFomorian Sweats Pure THC

You should do like Chevy Chase and just stick the joint directly into your arm.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:48 AM
Ganja Connoisseur

smurf420 has a few good grows under the beltsmurf420 has a few good grows under the belt

u guys i have zero experience with hard drugs let alone injecting anything into myself i was just thinking that if u could isolate a almost pure concentration of thc like tincture and inject it would be an amazing and instant high.
i have been sick with flu so i was thinkin of stuff like this. but im bak to smokin cuz im pretty much better
Old 05-18-2009, 09:20 AM
Administrator

Administrator has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurf420
i was just thinking that if u could isolate a almost pure concentration of thc like tincture and inject it would be an amazing and instant high.
You might try heroin...I hear it's pretty much that effect.

(I'm in NO way advocating the use of heroin to anyone for any reason)
Old 05-18-2009, 10:07 AM
labor smoke'n lumberjack

skunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortalskunky is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeraphimZeta
You should do like Chevy Chase and just stick the joint directly into your arm.
Yea pretty crazy/sad that some of the older people of that time took it serious and thought people actually did that.

Oh and I found Jesus! He was hiding behind the sofa the whole time!

OG breeding FAQs
http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35076

Strain Lineage List
http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33084

Chop the tree, smoke the tree!
Old 05-18-2009, 02:40 PM
Sweet Guy

EvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalEvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalEvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalEvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalEvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalEvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalEvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalEvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalEvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalEvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalEvilSkuzzi is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

The BBC doc was mint. If i ever get the chance to inject to THC mixed with the other cannabiloids im so going to do it. It looked wicked!!!!
Of smoking Port Rocky, Soapbar or Gold Seal,
Smoke Rocky in a bong, bucket or hot-knives,
Bake it in a cake for your mam as a surprise,
I smoke Green, and its gone in an instant,
But Soapbar last, cause itís fucking consistent!