GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Outdoor Cultivation
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 08-04-2009, 03:11 PM
Engineering Monsters

mafeeker  gives out some good pointers on growing
Default More updated pics!!!

Went and visited them today. They are just on the verge of flowering, some are already started. I gave them another dose of pesticide today, which doesnt make me too happy, but some are still being affected by pests. Hopefully another application won't be necessary, because I dont want to smoke that shit. Anyway, here they are:

First the worst Big Bang. A warning to outdoor growers; maybe it's just these phenos, but the Big Bangs have been the worst affected by pests

The second Big Bang

And the third

Then there's the AMS, which is such a tall, slender plant. Its about 5 ft tall now, looking and smelling great

The Lemon Skunk is developing a great smell, you can tell its going to have a sour smell when finished

and #2

Here's the Super Skunk, which is coming along nicely

and finally the Pure Gold, which I can tell is going to be great

There ya go. The change in the AMS is pretty impressive. Well, more pics next week. Peace.

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Just clownin around

JuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalJuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalJuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalJuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalJuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalJuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalJuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalJuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalJuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalJuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalJuggaloKing420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Looking good!! I wish I could do an outdoor grow. Free light would be awesome.

-
Calvin Coolidge
Old 08-04-2009, 04:56 PM
"lil doobie"

lukesmommy is a Ganja God!lukesmommy is a Ganja God!lukesmommy is a Ganja God!lukesmommy is a Ganja God!lukesmommy is a Ganja God!lukesmommy is a Ganja God!lukesmommy is a Ganja God!lukesmommy is a Ganja God!lukesmommy is a Ganja God!lukesmommy is a Ganja God!lukesmommy is a Ganja God!

Lookin good there, man!

can't wait to tune in next week!

Peace

-LM

"I said how nice your hair looks today..."
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." -Hunter S. Thompson otleaf-3:

http://www.sanniesshop.com/

~ All posts by "lukesmommy" are purely for entertainment purposes only. All photos associated with "lukesmommy" are found on the world wide web and are not those of the individual associated with "lukesmommy". ~
Old 08-04-2009, 08:32 PM
morel

medical garden

Last edited by morel; 08-04-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:10 AM
Baked as fuck
| My GK Garden |

SecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot desciple

Nice plants man. Some of those fan leaves are nice and fat.
Grown: Critical Mass, Strawberry Cough, Violator Kush, Kushberry, Somango, Molokai Frost, Kandy Kush, Bubblelicious, Hericules, Jackberry, K.O kush, Uber kush, Heribei, Herijuana, The OG #18, Bubba 76

Growing: Smackberry, Chemdawg x Cocoa Kush, Redneck Kush

Peace.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:27 AM
Full Flowering

Mr. Gardener travels the world as a 'pot' consultantMr. Gardener travels the world as a 'pot' consultantMr. Gardener travels the world as a 'pot' consultantMr. Gardener travels the world as a 'pot' consultantMr. Gardener travels the world as a 'pot' consultantMr. Gardener travels the world as a 'pot' consultant

The leaves in that last photo are HUGE! Looking good. Awesome job, grow on!!
Old 08-11-2009, 05:11 PM
Engineering Monsters

mafeeker  gives out some good pointers on growing
Unhappy Down in a hole, at a loss for words

well, for those of you who have been following this thread, you know its time for the next pic updates. I regret to inform all of you that my grow is over. The plants are gone. I visited the site today to find all of the plants ripped from the ground and gone. I freaked out. I don't know if it was conservation police or possibly dumbass kids thinking they could smoke them now. Anyway, I am now super paranoid because I've heard stories of cops putting cameras in trees and shit like that, sketches me out, but anyway, has anyone ever had this shit happen to them? The fucked up thing is one of the former plant sites had a plastic zip bag, which make me wonder. Anyway, I am fucking so dissapointed, but I will just have to learn from this experience, find a new site and start again next year. Let this be a lesson to all the outdoor growers and anyone thinking about the guerrilla growing. Security has to be your top priority, and dont count your chickens before they hatch. Always keep in mind that it take only one person to come across your patch for a whole season's worth of work to be ruined. And thanks to all you on GK for your support this season. I'll see you all next year!
Old 08-11-2009, 05:49 PM
Civilly disobedient/Mod

ResinRubber has disabled reputation

Fucking rippers! I just suggested a game camera for shed security. It makes sense for guerilla growers too. At least you'd know if it was rippers or LEO.

Those were some fine plants too....feel for ya man.

"...Nobody ever died from marijuana that wasn't shot by a cop" Jack Herer

"When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden." Minnie Aumonier

"In the early days of the Republic, it would have been unthinkable that Congress could prohibit the local cultivation, possession, and consumption of marijuana. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Dissenting Opinion Raich v Gonzales

Old 08-13-2009, 05:19 PM
Developed Alternating Nodes

SWED420 has a few good grows under the beltSWED420 has a few good grows under the belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafeeker
well, for those of you who have been following this thread, you know its time for the next pic updates. I regret to inform all of you that my grow is over. The plants are gone. I visited the site today to find all of the plants ripped from the ground and gone. I freaked out. I don't know if it was conservation police or possibly dumbass kids thinking they could smoke them now. Anyway, I am now super paranoid because I've heard stories of cops putting cameras in trees and shit like that, sketches me out, but anyway, has anyone ever had this shit happen to them? The fucked up thing is one of the former plant sites had a plastic zip bag, which make me wonder. Anyway, I am fucking so dissapointed, but I will just have to learn from this experience, find a new site and start again next year. Let this be a lesson to all the outdoor growers and anyone thinking about the guerrilla growing. Security has to be your top priority, and dont count your chickens before they hatch. Always keep in mind that it take only one person to come across your patch for a whole season's worth of work to be ruined. And thanks to all you on GK for your support this season. I'll see you all next year!
that sucks man 11 of mine are gone too, im pretty sure it was the land owner...he stabbed my water jugs.. now how the hell am i gonna water the other 20ish on his property?lmao..ne ways i wanna get some gamecams but cant find none.. ne ways how many did u lose? good luck every1, also if u went once a week thats why they got busted ,they either heard u walking, or saw u and followed, or u left a trail..i left my 11 in a bad spot.peace
Old 08-13-2009, 06:22 PM
| My GK Garden |

theCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWED420
that sucks man 11 of mine are gone too, im pretty sure it was the land owner...he stabbed my water jugs.. now how the hell am i gonna water the other 20ish on his property?
I'm sorry but I think it's pretty fucked up to guerrilla grow on somebody else's property. If they were found by the police or DEA, the land could get seized from the owner without them ever even knowing they were there. If I caught somebody trying to grow on my land, they would probably get shot at.

Dude...find a better place to grow. Preferably one where you're not putting an innocent person's freedom and property at risk.

-tC

No Smell, No Tell
NO CELL!