GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Beginner Lounge
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 08-30-2009, 05:46 PM
Marijuana Handler
| My GK Garden |

ScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortal
Default AK47 Leaf Edges Rolling Up

http://www.growkind.com/gallery/data...led_Leaves.jpg
http://www.growkind.com/gallery/show...=21643&cat=921
http://www.growkind.com/gallery/data...edium/AK41.jpg
http://www.growkind.com/gallery/data...edium/AK51.jpg
I should also add that the leaves are still supple. They are not dry,crunchy or crispy.
Sorry for having to post the link to the pic, but the movers still haven't brought our stuff and I don't have my PC yet.
All I have is this Blackberry and I don't really know how to post the pics.
I'm already having some probs with my oldest AK47 plant. I planted her on August 12th or 13th in a jiffy pot.
The problem is that the edges on the 2 biggest fan leaves are rolling up. The leaves aren't folding up in the middle.
Its just the edges of the leaves are rolling up. There is no discoloration. There is no stunted growth.
In fact this is prolly the fastest growing plant I've ever seen. First the jiffy pellet went into water and Iet it drain off.
I then put the expanded jiffy pot in a 4" by 4" pot and filled in the space around it with FoxFarmsOceanForest.
I put the seed in the jiffy and it sprouted and has been growing just fine.
Over the last couple days I noticed the edges rolling up and its not getting any better.
But other than that the plant seems to be doing fine and its still growing.
I have not tried to give it nutes. I recently put some worm castings over the top layer of soil, which made it grow even more overnight.
My I'm watering with ph 6.0 balanced water. That netting is still around the jiffy, which like I said, is potted in a regular pot.
Do you think its time to get it out iof that jiffy netting and transplant it? Ill try to get some more pics up in a few minutes.

This shit pisses me off so bad. I wanna take this fucking plant and punt the motherfucker across the goddamn yard!
Every chance these fucking plants get to go wrong of fuck up, they do.
This forum is full of people trying to grow herb and for their trouble, they get nothing but problems.
I wanna rip down the entire grow room, break the fucking lights and set fire to the rest of the fucking seedlings.
This is just bullshit!!
Blue Widow

Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we don't need-Tyler Durden

Scared to death, no reason why. Do whatever to get me by. - Alice In Chains

Last edited by ScottyG420; 08-30-2009 at 08:04 PM.

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:02 PM
teamster6

Default Plants

They look like they are getting too much heat causing the leaf edges to curl. They dont look that bad to me I would back lights off a pinch make sure they are watered up and watch em.

I would transplant and just leave the netting on the jiffy. I dont do soil but I do hydro and the roots grow right through the netting besides it contains the roots.

cheers

teamster6
Old 08-30-2009, 08:26 PM
Harvested Frosty Nugs

cheebamonkey  gives out some good pointers on growing

2 questions mate
How long have the leaves been twisting ?

Are you using Ph up and Down in the same solution ?
Old 08-30-2009, 09:18 PM
Marijuana Handler
| My GK Garden |

ScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalScottyG420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebamonkey
2 questions mate
How long have the leaves been twisting ?

Are you using Ph up and Down in the same solution ?
They been curling for a coiule days now. I'm gonna back the light off of it.
I only use ph down in their water.
Blue Widow

Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we don't need-Tyler Durden

Old 08-30-2009, 09:24 PM
mud drags champion

mt.king Sweats Pure THCmt.king Sweats Pure THCmt.king Sweats Pure THCmt.king Sweats Pure THCmt.king Sweats Pure THCmt.king Sweats Pure THCmt.king Sweats Pure THCmt.king Sweats Pure THCmt.king Sweats Pure THCmt.king Sweats Pure THCmt.king Sweats Pure THC
Question lights

are the undr floros
Old 08-30-2009, 09:33 PM
Marijuana Handler
| My GK Garden |

Default cfls

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt.king
are the undr floros
Right now I have it and a Skunk#1 plant under a 42w 2700k lumen cfl.
The skunk plant is the same size and age and it doesn't seem to be having any problems.
Blue Widow

Old 08-30-2009, 09:37 PM
Germinated

Southern Boy likes being stoned in the corner

Light is just a little to close, I seen the same on my newer plants. Heat also seems to curl leeves... With the Heat in the South you have to be careful..

Question. Will the new florsent T 5 bulbs (hight output) be helpfull on the growth cycle.?
thanks
Southern Boy
Old 08-30-2009, 10:48 PM
Marijuana Handler
| My GK Garden |

Default T5 fluoro tubes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Boy
Light is just a little to close, I seen the same on my newer plants. Heat also seems to curl leeves... With the Heat in the South you have to be careful..

Question. Will the new florsent T 5 bulbs (hight output) be helpfull on the growth cycle.?
thanks
Southern Boy
I have 3 2" 24W 2200k lumen tubes and they've worked well for me durind seedling growth and development to get them ready to transplant into a bigger pot to go under HID lighting.
I'm only using one right now cuz I had to buy some kind if lights to see me thru unrtil the movers bring or shit.
Blue Widow

Old 08-31-2009, 10:37 AM
Civilly disobedient/Mod

ResinRubber has disabled reputation

My 2 cents. Heat. One 42w cfl doesn't seem strong enough to do that but..... The curl looks reminicent of mg deficiency without any accompaning discoloration. That's NOT my guess tho.

Mg deficiency

"...Nobody ever died from marijuana that wasn't shot by a cop" Jack Herer

"When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden." Minnie Aumonier

"In the early days of the Republic, it would have been unthinkable that Congress could prohibit the local cultivation, possession, and consumption of marijuana. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Dissenting Opinion Raich v Gonzales

Old 08-31-2009, 06:01 PM
Game On!

spinkler is a Ganja God!spinkler is a Ganja God!spinkler is a Ganja God!spinkler is a Ganja God!spinkler is a Ganja God!spinkler is a Ganja God!spinkler is a Ganja God!spinkler is a Ganja God!spinkler is a Ganja God!spinkler is a Ganja God!spinkler is a Ganja God!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyG420
Right now I have it and a Skunk#1 plant under a 42w 2700k lumen cfl.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 2700k the spectrum you want during flowering? I believe 6500k is best for vegetative growth. I'm not saying it can't be done, but if half the spectrum is missing wouldn't that be akin to the plant almost getting no light?