GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Beginner Lounge
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 10-05-2009, 12:33 PM
New Sprout

ital1anstallion4 cuts off fan leaves while stoned
Default Miracle grow? does it work? or is it bad?

hey, I was wondering how miracle grow does on these guys. My friend has been using it for years with great success. Over the years I heard good and bad things about it. What do you guys think?

And my baby is in late flower right now, should I use miracle grow? I dont have the time or money to go to pick up guarana or phosphate, I saw that phosphate is in miracle grow. Jw.

thanks..

btw: I'm sure this topic has been discussed many times, however, my search function won't work on growkind. Everytime i try and search it goes to a blank page, and my browser says its done.

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:39 PM
teamster6

Default miracle grow

Talk to headcase the miricle grow wizard. He probably knows more than anybody about it.

teamster6
Old 10-05-2009, 12:43 PM
| My GK Garden |

theCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK ImmortaltheCarpenter is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Headcase...you need to work on a Miracle Grow thread to show the newbies how it's done.

-tC

No Smell, No Tell
NO CELL!
Old 10-05-2009, 01:05 PM
Civilly disobedient/Mod

ResinRubber has disabled reputation

Yup, HC (Bud) is yer guy. Used to use MG years ago and it does very well. Went organic because it's much harder to overfert (bad habit of mine). The key to a decent MG grow is to introduce the fert gradually, building up dosage until you find the best response from your plants. That, and a good flush before harvest.

cheers,

"...Nobody ever died from marijuana that wasn't shot by a cop" Jack Herer

"When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden." Minnie Aumonier

"In the early days of the Republic, it would have been unthinkable that Congress could prohibit the local cultivation, possession, and consumption of marijuana. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Dissenting Opinion Raich v Gonzales

Old 10-05-2009, 01:13 PM
Keep Smyelin

SoloFlyer1 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantSoloFlyer1 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantSoloFlyer1 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantSoloFlyer1 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantSoloFlyer1 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantSoloFlyer1 travels the world as a 'pot' consultant
Talking

~MG is the SHIT!

LMAO, that is, in most applications it is jussst fine. Cheap, and a box of it lasts forevvvver!
As plants go, Mari is very EZ to work with. Not very demanding, in general.
Don't skimp on LIGHT!
Flush well before harvests.

And ya, look at Bud's crops...

Old 10-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Full Flowering

cjb03 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantcjb03 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantcjb03 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantcjb03 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantcjb03 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantcjb03 travels the world as a 'pot' consultant

I use Miracle Gro soil and Bloom Booster when flowering. It's cheap and I think it works well.

Old 10-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Old Prick

HeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResinRubber
Yup, HC (Bud) is yer guy. Used to use MG years ago and it does very well. Went organic because it's much harder to overfert (bad habit of mine). The key to a decent MG grow is to introduce the fert gradually, building up dosage until you find the best response from your plants. That, and a good flush before harvest.

cheers,
Couldn't have said it any better myself I use MG organic choice potting mix & MG Bloom Booster It's cheap & works great. Lately I only feed with Bloom Booster once a week at the being of flower till I flush. The main thing that I tell people is listen to your plants they will tell you what they need. If they get nute burn back off if they are yellowing feed them it's simple.here's a couple of mine.-Bud

Ice

Old 10-05-2009, 04:25 PM
Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Location: I currently reside in your mind....behind your eyes
CCrete is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalCCrete is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalCCrete is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalCCrete is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalCCrete is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalCCrete is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalCCrete is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalCCrete is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalCCrete is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalCCrete is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalCCrete is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

friggin showoff!

CURRENTLY GROWING &
MOMS :
Dabney Blue
Pre 98 Bubba Kush
White Rhino
L.A. Confidential
Old 10-05-2009, 04:29 PM
teamster6

Default miricle grower

Jesus he really knows how to rub it in doesnt he!

teamster6
Old 10-05-2009, 04:34 PM
R.I.P

MrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriam
Talking

There's those custom cage's we were just talking about!
If it's not custom, it's not shit!