GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Beginner Lounge
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 07-20-2010, 01:50 PM
Germinating

bobbyjoebrown likes being stoned in the corner
Default male seed pods smokable??

ok yesterday me and a friend were loading a bowl and i told him about a shit ton of male plants growing in my back yard. he told me to defenatly NOT rip them out of the ground and toss them because evidently if you pick the seed pods off when the are super dark green (almost brown) you can smoke them. but he said there was a trick to it. you had to leave them drying for awhile and remove all seeds and just smoke the pod. supposedly, he did it and it got him higher than anything he had every smoked in his life.

has anyone else tried this?

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:54 PM
Baked as fuck
| My GK Garden |

SecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot descipleSecretGrower420 is a pot desciple

I wouldn't bother. But I've heard of people making extra plant material from male plants into hash.
Grown: Critical Mass, Strawberry Cough, Violator Kush, Kushberry, Somango, Molokai Frost, Kandy Kush, Bubblelicious, Hericules, Jackberry, K.O kush, Uber kush, Heribei, Herijuana, The OG #18, Bubba 76

Growing: Smackberry, Chemdawg x Cocoa Kush, Redneck Kush

Peace.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:04 PM
Custom User Title
| My GK Garden |

AlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyjoebrown
ok yesterday me and a friend were loading a bowl and i told him about a shit ton of male plants growing in my back yard. he told me to defenatly NOT rip them out of the ground and toss them because evidently if you pick the seed pods off when the are super dark green (almost brown) you can smoke them. but he said there was a trick to it. you had to leave them drying for awhile and remove all seeds and just smoke the pod. supposedly, he did it and it got him higher than anything he had every smoked in his life.

has anyone else tried this?
Male plants don't have seeds or seed pods. They have balls (pollen sacks) and if you leave the balls on they will open up and spill pollen all over your plants.

It sounds like your friend is talking about female plants that have been pollinated. Those have seed pods where you can remove the seeds.

Do the plants in question have white hairs all over?
Old 07-20-2010, 10:31 PM
A Fat Sticky Bud

CREATIVE GARDENER smokes from a silver hookaCREATIVE GARDENER smokes from a silver hookaCREATIVE GARDENER smokes from a silver hookaCREATIVE GARDENER smokes from a silver hookaCREATIVE GARDENER smokes from a silver hookaCREATIVE GARDENER smokes from a silver hookaCREATIVE GARDENER smokes from a silver hooka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienBait
Male plants don't have seeds or seed pods. They have balls (pollen sacks) and if you leave the balls on they will open up and spill pollen all over your plants.

It sounds like your friend is talking about female plants that have been pollinated. Those have seed pods where you can remove the seeds.

Do the plants in question have white hairs all over?
same thoughts here. probly seeded females. as far as the white hairs, i've found the hairs turn dark soon after pollination.
if it's the least bit sticky with signs of thc it should have some potential.
peace CG
Old 07-21-2010, 06:01 AM
Old Prick

HeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalHeadCase is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

You might try making hash out of them.-Bud