GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Advanced Cultivation
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 02-16-2011, 11:47 AM
Pot & Poker Enthusiast

nuggnester Sweats Pure THCnuggnester Sweats Pure THCnuggnester Sweats Pure THCnuggnester Sweats Pure THCnuggnester Sweats Pure THCnuggnester Sweats Pure THCnuggnester Sweats Pure THCnuggnester Sweats Pure THCnuggnester Sweats Pure THCnuggnester Sweats Pure THCnuggnester Sweats Pure THC
Default Fox Farms Cha Ching

it is rated 9-50-10 and i just picked some up...

Who all has used it? it is primarily used to increase essential oils and fragrances halfway to the end of flowering? I'd love some feedback, positive or negative. The stuff is SUPER concentrated. I was reading an advanced nutrients article because i was going to pick up some hammerhead...but then i couldn't find any literature in the advanced stuff about their own product hammerhead...it talked about big bud...but hammerhead looked like a beefed up product of big bud, plus BB could only be used during weeks 2-4 of the flower phase...so I got the cha ching instead. Also the article talked about how other companies flower nutes use twice as much phosphorus as potassium, even though the plants needs are totally different. Sure enough I looked at my fox farms bloom feed and it was 2-8-4...is this a marketing ploy by advanced or do other companies really have it wrong? Everyone says advances is the best, but I don't go off of a name. Is Advanced far superior to FF? Am i falling for a pretty picture and bright ink? Thanks.

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:57 AM
Excommunicated

hydromorphone makes Ed Rosenthall look like a dummyhydromorphone makes Ed Rosenthall look like a dummyhydromorphone makes Ed Rosenthall look like a dummyhydromorphone makes Ed Rosenthall look like a dummyhydromorphone makes Ed Rosenthall look like a dummy

Its good stuff. Expensive but it works as it says. Did you pick up the open sesame and beastie bloom? If you haven't yet and plan too get the smallest containers of those. They are barely used compared to the cha-ching.
My only gripe with fox farms is how much big bloom some one has to use. Just ridiculous really.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:11 PM
Pot & Poker Enthusiast

nuggnester Sweats Pure THCnuggnester Sweats Pure THCnuggnester Sweats Pure THCnuggnester Sweats Pure THCnuggnester Sweats Pure THCnuggnester Sweats Pure THCnuggnester Sweats Pure THCnuggnester Sweats Pure THCnuggnester Sweats Pure THCnuggnester Sweats Pure THCnuggnester Sweats Pure THC
Default Big bloom

hmm...

what really is the point of the big bloom? I have the tiger bloom with trace elements...all that I'd need I think? Then I will be using the cha ching to increase oils and resins and smell...which i believe is exactly what the big bloom claims? What's the deal with the BB?

No I did not pick up the Open sesame because i hear it runs really hot...and I just don;t think I need it, honestly. I feel that would be the bigger gimmick out of the three. I think my tiger bloom and this cha ching will treat me very well.

Old 02-16-2011, 12:43 PM
Excommunicated

hydromorphone makes Ed Rosenthall look like a dummyhydromorphone makes Ed Rosenthall look like a dummyhydromorphone makes Ed Rosenthall look like a dummyhydromorphone makes Ed Rosenthall look like a dummyhydromorphone makes Ed Rosenthall look like a dummy

When I ran fox farms I used there feeding chart to the t and had decent results. So I can't say what products are bs and which ones are not. I dont use them at all anymore because of the total cost of a grow using their products is too high when I can use other products cheaper and get better results.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:46 PM
Pot & Poker Enthusiast

Default ...

What products do you use now?

Old 02-16-2011, 03:15 PM
Full Flowering

RKinG is a pot descipleRKinG is a pot descipleRKinG is a pot descipleRKinG is a pot descipleRKinG is a pot descipleRKinG is a pot descipleRKinG is a pot descipleRKinG is a pot descipleRKinG is a pot desciple

I can tell you that my first grow has been a nute nightmare. First mistake I used MG soil. Then on top of that I was having to play a weekly guessing game with my plants and FF nuts. It is nuts how much of the big bloom you have to use like he said. 4 TBS per gallon compared to their big grow which is like 1 or 2 TSP atwhich you have to use at half strength most of veg cycle. I plan on using the rest up and moving onto something less expensive.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:34 PM
A Fat Sticky Bud

retiree is a Ganja God!retiree is a Ganja God!retiree is a Ganja God!retiree is a Ganja God!retiree is a Ganja God!retiree is a Ganja God!retiree is a Ganja God!retiree is a Ganja God!retiree is a Ganja God!retiree is a Ganja God!retiree is a Ganja God!

What's your medium Nugg?
I've used the FF line in soil with great results. I've also used it hydro with disastrous results. And I say do NOT use it to the "T" per schedule unless you like nute burn. Be especially carefull with that Cha-Ching. That shit's HOT!!!

Retiree
Old 02-16-2011, 10:01 PM
R.I.P

MrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriam

Don't waste your money. I used Botanicare's SWEET for awhile and I saw no difference.
I use 30 mil. (2 TBS) Grow and 45 (3) Bloom. For what I'm growin', that's about right.
Find a good nute, but don't go for cheap.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:23 AM
Excommunicated

Dixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THCDixie Hicky Sweats Pure THC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuggnester
hmm...

what really is the point of the big bloom? I have the tiger bloom with trace elements...all that I'd need I think? Then I will be using the cha ching to increase oils and resins and smell...which i believe is exactly what the big bloom claims? What's the deal with the BB?

No I did not pick up the Open sesame because i hear it runs really hot...and I just don;t think I need it, honestly. I feel that would be the bigger gimmick out of the three. I think my tiger bloom and this cha ching will treat me very well.
I've never used any FF products, os clearly, I dont have a clue. All I do have is a generalized piss-off at the company. Im offended by their psychedelic, Day-glo packaging, their cutesy-wutsey stoner names. It's all too painfully clear they make their products to sell to people who grow MJ....and that the underlying notion is, "They're gonna sell their weed and make LOTS of money, so let's GET SOME OF IT." I get the impression they see us as dumb stoners who'll buy anything in a bright bottle. The only "Cha-Ching" I hear is the cash register closing after I spend my bucks. I wont buy their stuff because they piss me off.

That being said, it probably works as well as any other bud booster. I just changed from Botanicare to Canna Substra. Their bud booster is called "PK 13-14. A liter was 22 bucks You use it for one week during flowering, 6ml/gal. It's 0-10-11.

WRF, who knows.

Dix
Old 02-17-2011, 01:42 PM
Bongmaster

Lvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalLvstickybud is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

I use Fox farms complete nutes for my soil grows. I like it. It has great results. I usually end up going close to full strength. Some nute burn was happening when I was using MG soil, which I also had good resul;ts with, but it was mostly late in flower so it was close to flushing anyways. I'm on my way to doing all DWC so my nutes are changing to GH. And now Useless was giving some advice about using the Flora Nova series for soil so when I do more soil, I'll be rocking the Flora Nova. Can't go wrong listening to Useless's advice.