GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Public Board > Hash and Oil
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 10-23-2011, 02:24 AM
Civilly disobedient/Mod

ResinRubber has disabled reputation
Default How do I infuse buds with BHO?

Thinking of putting together a "How to" for oil infused buds but don't know when to dip the buds during the purge. Any advice GKer's?

"...Nobody ever died from marijuana that wasn't shot by a cop" Jack Herer

"When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden." Minnie Aumonier

"In the early days of the Republic, it would have been unthinkable that Congress could prohibit the local cultivation, possession, and consumption of marijuana. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Dissenting Opinion Raich v Gonzales

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:36 AM
In The Spirit Realm

ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!

i think Stash is the one to help with this. Didn't he have some super hash coated bud for a med shop published in a cannabis mag?
Old 10-23-2011, 08:33 AM
preachin' and pimpin'

nippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortalnippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortalnippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortalnippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortalnippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortalnippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortalnippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortalnippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortalnippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortalnippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortalnippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Never tried large scale, but I did have some success in freezing BHO scraping it out of the pyrex into a pile like coke and dipping buds in it.

Worked okay, but you loose a lot when your trying to break some off for a bong hit.

Now that i think about it, prob could do that (freeze and scrap and turn it to powder), spread it out and turn you buds in the pyrex while giving the bho a warm bath from underneath.

Only problem is your bud might stick if you're not johnny on the spot watching it

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing......Socrates

Last edited by nippie; 10-23-2011 at 08:40 AM. Reason: clarity i think
Old 10-23-2011, 09:03 AM
Civilly disobedient/Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowWarrior View Post
i think Stash is the one to help with this. Didn't he have some super hash coated bud for a med shop published in a cannabis mag?
Yeah, kinda hoping one of the KIC heads steps in. The Colo dispensaries call it "Colorado Caviar" after rolling a hash oil dipped/infused bud in kief.

Nip- The idea is to dip buds in the BHO while it's still largely liquid so the bud is "infused" or coated with oil. Too late and you get goo that doesn't coat well. Too early and my thoughts are you'll degrade the bud because the solvent action on THC will outweigh the excess deposited hash oil.

"When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden." Minnie Aumonier

"In the early days of the Republic, it would have been unthinkable that Congress could prohibit the local cultivation, possession, and consumption of marijuana. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Dissenting Opinion Raich v Gonzales

Old 10-23-2011, 09:24 AM
preachin' and pimpin'

nippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortalnippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortalnippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortalnippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortalnippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortalnippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortalnippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortalnippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortalnippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortalnippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortalnippie is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResinRubber View Post
Yeah, kinda hoping one of the KIC heads steps in. The Colo dispensaries call it "Colorado Caviar" after rolling a hash oil dipped/infused bud in kief.

Nip- The idea is to dip buds in the BHO while it's still largely liquid so the bud is "infused" or coated with oil. Too late and you get goo that doesn't coat well. Too early and my thoughts are you'll degrade the bud because the solvent action on THC will outweigh the excess deposited hash oil.
If you scrap frozen bho it turns into powder, if you give this powder a warm bath like you would a purge, it turns right back into a liquid state (minus the solvent because it's already purged), thus coating. letting sit in room temps stiffens it back up.

Not sure if multiple temp changes hurts anything.

Never really tried it like that but it should work, may try it today if i get time.

Turning it into a powder is nice sometimes because it's easy to handle (filling vials), just warmth of hands will melt it back to sticky state.

I would be interested in Stashs opin on this, he seems to be the resident hash expert

Would like to smoke some of that Caviar

Old 10-23-2011, 10:06 AM
teamster6

looks like to me its gonna be a little sticky if your doing bongs!! Finger lickin good!!

t6
Old 10-23-2011, 01:21 PM
Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!

Given i am the creator of "Caviar"....I could help ya out...But i won't cause it's one of my trade secrets...I have had people offer to pay me alot of money for my recipe...Hope none of you fucks figure it out
Old 10-23-2011, 02:09 PM
Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

link420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortallink420 is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

go figure....
Old 10-23-2011, 03:30 PM
preachin' and pimpin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash2.0 View Post
Given i am the creator of "Caviar"....I could help ya out...But i won't cause it's one of my trade secrets...I have had people offer to pay me alot of money for my recipe...Hope none of you fucks figure it out
do we get a hint..warm?? cold??

Old 10-23-2011, 04:13 PM
Civilly disobedient/Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash2.0 View Post
Sorry Stash, wasn't trying to pry any trade secrets. Just thinking out loud.

Nip- The idea was something like Caviar....more of an Oysters Rockefeller, Since I make budder more often than I get kief I was thinking roll the sticky hashbud in crumbled budder.

If you make this and market it Stash I'll know! I'll settle on a buck for every unit royalty.