2013 first round

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by mt.king, Mar 16, 2013.

1. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

when I get a computer right now still stuck with a droid phone for uploading pictures could somebody attach the pictures to the 2013 first round file to this thread for me please

rasganjah likes this.
  2. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Here you go Mt. King, looking real fine!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

rasganjah likes this.
  3. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Beastly!!!

4. mt.king

thanks for posting that

I could probably post my own but I can't go past upload because when you go to Advanced Settings it opens another window in my droid just too many windows open.

but anyway everybody says I get more reputation point I posted more pictures

that's halfway through and first day I transplanted out of the cloner.

ResinRubber likes this.
  5. mt.king

check out the door

for a good reference on how big does plants are look at the door in the background

that's what I call a sea of green without having to many plants to go over your legal requirement by the state. I'm hoping to get a quarter per plant to 3 quarters would be about average. and by the way this is how I get two pounds or more per light .

6. mt.king

6 weeks

6 weeks after I transplant from the cloner I switched into flowers and there between 3 and 4 feet . then when I switched into flower they grow another 2 feet. now I know what you're saying that's too long but I'm going to tell you this even with the LA Confidential being a 6 and a half to 7 week flower. you will never be the yield with a sea of green and not have more plants than you're supposed to. I've tried everything from a sea of green to what I'm doing now.

and if you wonder how I get them to grow so fast I veg under 1000 watt lights the same ones I use flowering I just change the bulbs and timer settings. 4 ajusta wings 2 Lumatek 1k 240 v sodium or halide and 2 1k badass switchable magnetic 2 light rails

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2013
  7. mt.king

4k veg

yeah if you harden them off as soon as they start establishing roots after the transplant the minute they show new growth they go under 1000 watt light and I slowly bring the lights down over the week. I found a vegetable under 1000 I get optimum growth faster that is a supercell recipe we use I don't feel anything but water in a little bit of molasses for 6 weeks.

I could probably get faster grows out of a hydroponic system but it's hard to beat the quality of organics.

8. mt.king

still no computer

I uploaded a few more pictures would somebody attach them to this thread please. the title is 3 and a half weeks

9. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Here ya go:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking very good I might add! :goodjob:

10. mt.king

is there anybody in there

help please I have trouble I can open another window but I can attach to file with a cell phone droidz don't do that

ducrider likes this.
  11. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

wow that is one nice garden Mt King, thanks for sharing

12. mt.king

thanks I'll take a couple more pictures over the next few weeks I appreciate your help:not-worthy: if you lived close by I would give you a sample

13. mt.king

the colors colors

it trips the way the color of the hue for that plant under a sodium it almost like it glows

14. mt.king

done

4 5gallon buckets that's between two and two and a half lbs

15. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Damn man, those are some awesome plants. Crazy colors on them in the pics to, I'm takin notes!!

16. mt.king

breathing room for curing

I give enough room so I can rotate around burp it if it needs to be as its curing.

17. mt.king

maybe you misunderstood me

Each five gallon bucket itself had 2 to 2&a half pounds in it