GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Hash and Oil
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 08-18-2012, 01:06 PM
Delaying gratification!

dowork123 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantdowork123 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantdowork123 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantdowork123 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantdowork123 travels the world as a 'pot' consultantdowork123 travels the world as a 'pot' consultant
Default Making a thinner oil for my vape pen, need help

Hey guys, been a while since i've been on here, hope all is well.

I have a question in regards to making a thinner hash oil for my stok vape pen. How do I do it, lol?! When I make BHO, my oil always comes out stable. So I can use the dap cartridge but it's only good for 4-6 hits. If I would fill their optimus cart with my oil, I would be good for a while and wouldn't have to keep reloading. I don't have any help where i'm at, no one around here knew these things even existed let alone be able to help me load a cart.

So, if anyone has experience with this I would appreciate it. The errl cartridge is what i'm talking about, by stok... stokusa.com I just don't know, maybe there is a way to safely thin the oil, maybe it's my technique.

Thanks for lookin'!

Dowork123 - Me too, I can't tolerate being without it!

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:42 PM
Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!

you could remove the waxes through a winterization process but it affects taste....makes BHO stronger though...
Old 08-22-2012, 04:57 PM
Civilly disobedient/Mod

ResinRubber has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash2.0 View Post
you could remove the waxes through a winterization process but it affects taste....makes BHO stronger though...
Ok...now how does this work? You need a filter or centrifuge to separate don't you?

"...Nobody ever died from marijuana that wasn't shot by a cop" Jack Herer

"When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden." Minnie Aumonier

"In the early days of the Republic, it would have been unthinkable that Congress could prohibit the local cultivation, possession, and consumption of marijuana. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Dissenting Opinion Raich v Gonzales

Old 08-22-2012, 06:08 PM
Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!Stash2.0 is a Ganja God!

Thats mechincal speration...this is chemical...it invovles cold temps and a cosolvent..
Old 08-22-2012, 06:17 PM
Civilly disobedient/Mod

You're always so mysterious. Just tell. A solvent that is inert to wax at low temps. Now you gonna make me sort through them and figure it out for myself or you gonna give a little knowledge?

"When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden." Minnie Aumonier

"In the early days of the Republic, it would have been unthinkable that Congress could prohibit the local cultivation, possession, and consumption of marijuana. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Dissenting Opinion Raich v Gonzales

Old 08-22-2012, 08:24 PM
In The Spirit Realm

ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResinRubber View Post
You're always so mysterious. Just tell. A solvent that is inert to wax at low temps. Now you gonna make me sort through them and figure it out for myself or you gonna give a little knowledge?
He's making more money by not sharing the recipe. If patients could just do it home, they wouldn't have to go buy it from him would they?
Old 08-22-2012, 09:36 PM
Civilly disobedient/Mod

Or if we're in a state where it's impossible to do so why would a purer product for patients be withheld? That's one of the purposes of these boards, to share knowledge. Most of what Stash learned he gleaned from the grow forums or their members.

Good for Stash for finding a way into the market. But there's always been a fairly free exchanging of ideas and processes in the cannabis culture that I'd hate to think we're losing.

Old 08-22-2012, 09:44 PM
In The Spirit Realm

ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!ShadowWarrior is a Ganja God!

yeah, Res, I agree, but in business it behooves one to be a bit shrewd.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:12 PM
Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Maybe Im on my iphone and youre both dicks. You want me to text the whole process.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:46 PM
Civilly disobedient/Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash2.0 View Post
Maybe Im on my iphone and youre both dicks. You want me to text the whole process.
that's always a possibility.