GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Cultivation > Beginner Lounge
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 07-29-2004, 09:47 PM
Germinated

Spliff cuts off fan leaves while stoned

my top leaves are fine but every single elaf is curling ont he bottom and drooping...like the lkeaves curl like this ) jus picutre it flat down..lol im very concerned cuz its my ONLY FEMALE!!!!! :o

my pistols are healthy but my leaves are ****..its running on 2 75 watt plant florous... and a flood light(far away from plants) i dont use nutes...i have one plant food that i use that mixes with water...i dunno whats goin wrong please help

thnx

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 07-30-2004, 01:36 AM
Germinated

membername cuts off fan leaves while stoned

i cant c pic dude
Old 07-30-2004, 03:11 AM
A Fat Sticky Bud

growinfireman could grow pot professionallygrowinfireman could grow pot professionallygrowinfireman could grow pot professionallygrowinfireman could grow pot professionally

Whew, can't say for sure, just a few things to think. Flouros can only keep a plant going for so long. Is the plant outgrown for the lumens you have? do you feed every water? well, don't. do you trim away the lower third of the branches? do you let the soil dry before the next watering? Is the plant rootbound, or too big for the pot its in?
Can you get your hands on a product called superthrive? or liquid Karma? ST is easier to get than LK. I've seen ST in the garden section of dept. stores. A LITTLE dab will do ya' when you mix them. They both are great for saving stressed or shocked plants. If you think that you have ANY chance that it got over fed, or "salted" flush it out.
It sucks, but you gotta' go down the list.
Hope you get'r back.
Old 07-30-2004, 05:05 AM
Germinated

i water almost everynight...sumtimes every other day...i will wait a little longer b4 water...where can i find these prodcuts? at like wal mart?... my play is only like a foot and a half...it doesnt grow taller anymore... and i know its not my lights cuz i already had a couple plants that were over 2 and a half feet..and were bushy as a mo fo...but this one jus seems to be ****..and its my only one left cuz my others were male...out of 7!!!! ONE FEMALE

can u say **** outta luck huh

and how do i flush it out...the plant is in a bucket..a pretty big bucket and i had a 3 foot plant growin out one of these and it was doin fine so i dont think that enough room is the issue...and how do i post

and how do u post pics... i want to show u my deformed queen but wen i try to post the pic it wont let me...i dont know why...how do i do it?

get back to me thnx
Old 07-30-2004, 07:44 AM
Begun Flowering

chato420 cuts off fan leaves while stoned

maybe a mad case of magnesium def.
Old 07-30-2004, 08:51 AM
Germinated

explain?

i have miracle grow soil...i dont use any nutes only liquid plant food...

what do u mean by magnesium deficiancy
Old 07-30-2004, 09:10 AM
Begun Flowering

well are your leaves showiung interveinal chlorosis?(the veins are green but the outside is yellow) this will show right before the leaf turns completely yellow and dies. all mag def. start at the bottom of the plant(the older leaves). you can stop this by mixing 1 tsp of epsom salt in with your fertilizer everytime you fertilize. if you don't fertilize then do it evry other time you water. the leaves that are really fucked up will not recover but the thing is that the new growth will not develope this.
Old 07-30-2004, 09:14 AM
Begun Flowering

oh yeah, after reading your second post, you might be overwatering. you should only water when the first 2 inches of the top soil are dry. but then again, are your top leaves drooping as well? is so this is the case, if not then maybe you should take my advice on treating magnesium deficiency.
Old 07-30-2004, 09:22 AM
Begun Flowering

and dude, you have your plant in a freakin bucket? go buy a 5 gal pot at walmart or home depot, buy some bad ass potting soil(not miracle grow), if your in veg stage use a 10-10-10 fert or a 20-20-20, if your in flowering use a 15-30-15 or a 10-20-10, fluros cannot penetrate that far to the bottom of your plant you need at least a 250 watt hps light, and that flood light isn't doing anything for your plant. also the way you flush a plant is by putting 3 times the size of the pot into the soil. for instance if u have a 5 gal. pot run 15 gal through that bitch. and don't use tap water unless you let it sit out for a couple of days. i hope this helps. good luck
Old 07-30-2004, 06:01 PM
Germinated

na man my leaves aint yellow...they jus curl an droop..and it isnt in a bucket its in like a 3 gallon pot.. but i jus called it a bucket lol... i think it had to be overwatering so im gonna slow down wit the watering....

thnx for ur help