GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Public Board > Beginner Lounge
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 03-21-2013, 03:21 AM
Begun Flowering

dxe is the "Pope of Pot"dxe is the "Pope of Pot"dxe is the "Pope of Pot"dxe is the "Pope of Pot"dxe is the "Pope of Pot"dxe is the "Pope of Pot"dxe is the "Pope of Pot"dxe is the "Pope of Pot"dxe is the "Pope of Pot"dxe is the "Pope of Pot"dxe is the "Pope of Pot"
Smile Grow Log Software

Greetings

Being the computer geek that I am, I was wondering if you guys use either excell spreadsheets or any of the logging software like HighGrow or Cannagrower for keeping track of your babies??

I figure if I start using something computer based from day 1 - I will be better organized than if I keep log books and notes.

Thanks

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:19 AM
King of GrowKind
| My GK Garden |

dlr42 is a Pot Growing GK Immortaldlr42 is a Pot Growing GK Immortaldlr42 is a Pot Growing GK Immortaldlr42 is a Pot Growing GK Immortaldlr42 is a Pot Growing GK Immortaldlr42 is a Pot Growing GK Immortaldlr42 is a Pot Growing GK Immortaldlr42 is a Pot Growing GK Immortaldlr42 is a Pot Growing GK Immortaldlr42 is a Pot Growing GK Immortaldlr42 is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxe View Post
Greetings

Being the computer geek that I am, I was wondering if you guys use either excell spreadsheets or any of the logging software like HighGrow or Cannagrower for keeping track of your babies??

I figure if I start using something computer based from day 1 - I will be better organized than if I keep log books and notes.

Thanks
I keep a log, but no computer. Just a pen and pad.

I keep all kinds of notes on growth, feeding, watering, ect.
Really helps if you have plants on different sechedules.
Or if you're just a stoner.

Peace....

When you live with pain long enough, you no longer feel it. Like a fish in water.

Life is short, break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:30 AM
it is good in the forest

bigbudztoo Sweats Pure THCbigbudztoo Sweats Pure THCbigbudztoo Sweats Pure THCbigbudztoo Sweats Pure THCbigbudztoo Sweats Pure THCbigbudztoo Sweats Pure THCbigbudztoo Sweats Pure THCbigbudztoo Sweats Pure THCbigbudztoo Sweats Pure THCbigbudztoo Sweats Pure THCbigbudztoo Sweats Pure THC

Yeah, I just keep a spiral notebook in the grow room too. But, Geek out to
your heart's content if that works for you.

BBT
Old 03-21-2013, 11:52 AM
R.I.P

MrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriam

I keep mine in my head.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:12 PM
Helming
| My GK Garden |

ducrider Sweats Pure THCducrider Sweats Pure THCducrider Sweats Pure THCducrider Sweats Pure THCducrider Sweats Pure THCducrider Sweats Pure THCducrider Sweats Pure THCducrider Sweats Pure THCducrider Sweats Pure THCducrider Sweats Pure THCducrider Sweats Pure THC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxe View Post
Greetings

Thanks

Why would you want to keep a record of an illegal activity stored on your computer? Yeah I know there's already a ton of incriminating evidence on my maching from my shopping history to my postings here on GK but still, I'd rather not make too easy for "the man" to build his case against me should my computer fall into the wrong hands.

.I do keep notes on my current grows but it's only on a single sheet of paper taped on the inside of the door. If My head was as big as Astro's I would even do that.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:24 PM
R.I.P

MrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriamMrAstro In memoriam

I'm a wealth of useless information!
Old 03-21-2013, 09:25 PM
Custom User Title
| My GK Garden |

AlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK ImmortalAlienBait is a Pot Growing GK Immortal

Like MrAstro, I don't keep any notes at all. Just go with the flow...Do what the plants tell me they need...