GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum  

Go Back   GrowKind.com Marijuana Cultivation Forum > Public Board > Beginner Lounge
Support GrowKind Donate BTC: 1B6z6UHuuadQ9Cseu3H5VyQpKEKchC19fF

Old 03-26-2003, 10:09 AM
rastaman chant

really quik question for ya'll... i always here about indica and sativa but i don't really understand what these are... someone help me out.. like i've herd of hawaian sativa, and some others like that and jamacian sinsemilla or some thin like that... just thought i'd ask good look..

WANT THE BIGGEST HIT POSSIBLE?? Vaporize! Because of the cool mist nature of vapor that the Vaporbrothers produces you will be able to take bigger hits and hold them longer than with any bong, iced or otherwise. Take the challenge, but do it sitting down! Support GrowKind by buying from Vaporwarehouse.
Old 03-26-2003, 10:41 AM
ONE MAN GANG

The Tron ascended to a HIGH-er planeThe Tron ascended to a HIGH-er planeThe Tron ascended to a HIGH-er planeThe Tron ascended to a HIGH-er planeThe Tron ascended to a HIGH-er planeThe Tron ascended to a HIGH-er planeThe Tron ascended to a HIGH-er planeThe Tron ascended to a HIGH-er planeThe Tron ascended to a HIGH-er planeThe Tron ascended to a HIGH-er planeThe Tron ascended to a HIGH-er plane

I am no expert here by any means. *From my understanding;

A sativa based plant will have a fluffier type of Bud. *The plant itself tends to grow taller with longer internodal lengths. *They usually take longer to flower to completion and if grown correctly some growers swear by their potency and High.

An Indica Based plant will have your Harder compact Buds. *The plants are usually shorter and are better suited for a garden with a limited ceiling. *They will complete flowering sooner and just like the a sativa, if grown correctly some growers swear by their potency and High.

hope this helps.

(Edited by Tronman at 11:43 am on Mar. 26, 2003)
Old 03-26-2003, 11:48 AM
rastaman chant

good look... that helps me out alot
Old 04-06-2003, 06:17 PM
Veggy Stage

Steve420 cuts off fan leaves while stoned

Is there any way to tell the difference early on? I aquired five seeds from a great bag I bought and am currently engoying watching them grow.

How long does it take before you know the difference?
Old 04-06-2003, 07:19 PM
***Rest in Peace***

rangerdanger has a few good grows under the beltrangerdanger has a few good grows under the belt

Sativa's have narrow-bladed leaves, Indica's have wide blades.
There is a difference in the highs as well.
A sativa or sativa-dominant plant produces a soaring, active high, but also tends to make you parnoid ("everyone's looking at me and they all know I'm high").
Indica's or I-dom's tend to produce a more stonier, body-heavy high (like when you'd like to get up off the sofa but can't).
The THC is the same in both plants, but there are numerous factors in pot than influence the high. Last time I heard there were about 8 pyscho-active alkaloids in marijuana, it's the ratio of these, along with the THC, that makes some pot produce effects like make you laugh like a lake loon, and/or horny, hungry, give you cottonmouth like crazy, etc.

Sativa's take up to a month longer to flower than indica's and require more vertical space, but the high--oh the high!
Makes you want to take a hike through the woods with crystal-clear vision.

p.s. sin(no)semilla(seeds).

Old 04-07-2003, 12:39 AM
Administrator

Administrator has disabled reputation

#Moderation Mode

Excellent info everyone. I like the hybrids where you can get the best of both worlds....:animbong:

Moved here
Old 02-01-2004, 07:29 PM
Blazed and Confused

MisSativa is swimming in a sea of greenMisSativa is swimming in a sea of greenMisSativa is swimming in a sea of green

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">A sativa or sativa-dominant plant produces a soaring, active high, but also tends to make you parnoid (&quot;everyone's looking at me and they all know I'm high&quot;.
Indica's or I-dom's tend to produce a more stonier, body-heavy high (like when you'd like to get up off the sofa but can't). </div>

BEAUTIFUL !!!!! :smokin:

(Edited by MisSativa at 9:31 pm on Feb. 1, 2004)