2 weeks old.

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Mrgreengenes, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

ok here is a question. the pics here are my plants at exactly 2 weeks old from seed. The plant to the left in the first pic, the leaf looks different than the plant to the right of it. different variety or strain? Hmmm? If anyone has an idea let me know.. thanks.
    It looks like I'm going to end up with 12 plants total.
    There are 3 small plants in the mix that I germed about a week and a half after the first seeds came up, so they will be about 2 weeks behind there siblings. I'll post pics when the grow box is complete. later guys.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Edited by Mrgreenjeans at 8:25 pm on Nov. 24, 2005)

2. Outdoorchronic

Outdoorchronic Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

everything looks good to me....REALLY good :bigok: how many wats of cfl are you using? how far away are they from the tops of the plants? and what kind of cfl bulb (cool,warm) ect. ec.t keep up the very exelent work!

3. Angry Iraqi

Angry Iraqi Begun Flowering

Looks like a nice indica kush type plant. Hard to tell from seedling though :ponder: . Please tell me you are going to take some clones when they are big enough Mrgreenjeans :suave: . They look very healthy.

4. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

thanks angry, Yes I plane on taking some clones from this batch. then I wont have to wait for seeds.  I'm going now to water them. Hey Outdoor, I'm vegging them under 2

42 watt Fluorex bulbs that put out a combined lumes of 8,280. they have good blue spectrum lighting, and work real well for vegging. Later.

(Edited by Mrgreenjeans at 6:21 am on Nov. 23, 2005)

5. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

looks like similar genetics and you might want to upgrade to a bigger light which will guarentee you a greater yeilde...try inside sun for a 400 watt hps for 100 to 110 bux. safe, and they dont keep customer adresses, i have ordered from them several times....