2015 greenhouse

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by greenjah, Jan 19, 2015.

1. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Ran a little behind this year, i got them in here a month later then i wanted but they are growing fast now and they have 1 month until i put them in flower so they will still get a decent size.

I just got the new greenhouse delivered, it is joining right to the back of this one so when these get to big for where they are i will take the back wall down and heat the new 30' by 48'.

[​IMG]

the top heater is the wood stove heat and the lower one on the right is propane for backup, since i got the stove i have only used 5% of my 500 gal propane tank, that was just from when i was getting used to how the stove burned, I load it once a day now and the propane never turns on.

[​IMG]

They have been in for a month and a half or so. They took a while to get going because they were in small pots in my basement forever. They are growing pretty fast now.

[​IMG]

2. wwboy

wwboy pro grow!

Sweet.....bust em out!!!

3. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

I can see the huge bushes those are gonna turn into in my minds eye already.

How many strains are in there ?

BBT

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Love lookin' at Greenjah houses.

5. greenjah

Thanks guys.

I will try to think of them all.

Purple trainwreck, medibud, afgan, stawberry caugh, agent orange, LSD( lake shore drive), girl scout cookies, Potunia, alien OG, bubble gum x, blue dream, white berry, gods gift, white widow, and chemdawg.

Also have 3 others of my brothers that he grew from seeds found in past harvests. One he named purple widow and the other are still 1 and 3, Potunia was number 2. After spring harvest we will choose between 1 and 3 and keep and name it.

6. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Now this is cool! :coool:

I look forward to watching these girls grow up in a greenhouse. I managed a nursery with 13 greenhouses for a couple years and ALWAYS fantasized about being able to fill them with MJ plants. You my lucky friend are making my dreams come true. :coolbounce:

Nicely done. :thumbsup:

7. greenjah

Check out 2014 greenhouse herb, it gets better every year but i was pretty happy with 2014.

8. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Love it. You are inspiring me.

9. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Damn that makes me want a greenhouse.

Looking good man

10. Annunaki

Annunaki Developed Alternating Nodes

Love it!

11. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Got a link? I'd love to check it out.

EDIT: Never mind...found it. :wave:

12. greenjah

This is from a week or 2 ago, they are lots bigger now.

[​IMG]

the new house, it is 30' wide 48' long and 14' tall. got the plastic on now. Just have 1 end to finnish up tomorrow then i have to hang the heater and lights and then i will open up the end of the existing one that it is attatching to where the plants are now. On the 20th i turn the lights off and they will flower.

[​IMG]

this is my oil making station so i can make it inside in the warm.

[​IMG]

this is what they look like in the winter, sad sight compaired to a nice green field of plants

[​IMG]

13. greenjah

Anyone ever heard of cookies 23? Or mabe it was cookies 26, dont remember. Lol.

Anyway it suposidly is a clone that got shipped right from Amsterdam and tested at 26% thc, just wondering if anyone has heard of it, i dont get why it would come from Amsterdam when the cookies family is in the us, i think.

14. greenjah

Well here it is. It has been hell getting it going, once it was built and a new wood boiler put up for it it took a week and a couple days for it to thaw and mostly dry. I had to dig wholes throughout it and bail them out every hour for 5 or so days after it was thawed just to get it dry enough to not sink in the mud. I got the plants in 3 days ago and turned the lights off to flower them on the 20th. I am very happy with the new natures comfort boiler and the greenhouse, i tripled my grow space and now have the whole old greenhouse for the flowers that will be started in a month from now

The best thing about this thing finally being done is that I now have time to tend to the plants and since I am working inside the greenhouse now i can forget about winter for a bit, when it is sunny it is like being in the tropics, 2 days ago it was 89 degrees in there. The sun heats it on its own when its out.

[​IMG]

15. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Looking great man. I'm envious.:not-worthy:

16. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

:bravo::flipando::not-worthy:

Be Cool, CG

17. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Watching closely.

18. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Best show in town just became a double feature!

19. greenjah

This was today. They are a week and 3 days in. I cant believe how much wood it takes to heat these things, I burn a face cord every day in this Siberian weather we have been having, last night was a bit back to normal temp outside and i burned 2/3 face cord so i shure hope it stays above 10 degrees at night soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

a coupl bud shots.

This is Potunia

[​IMG]

this is strawberry caugh it seems to be the earliest starter.

[​IMG]

20. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Damn, And i thought I was burning a lot of wood. But, I am not heating a

green house. The Plants are looking awesome. Nice Job.:thumbsup: