2015 greenhouse

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by greenjah, Jan 19, 2015.

1. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

looking real good this year man. looks like you are really getting things dialed in.

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

:5obsessed:

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

getting dialed? Looks more like full on perfection to me. :redbong:

4. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Ok, I have to ask, (total newbie question), the plastic that covers the green house, is this to keep the sun from burning up the plants in the worst part of summer?

I put two plants outside a few weeks ago and the sun and high heat was harsh on them. With all the afternoon clouds lately they are looking much better.

5. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

I seem to be getting it, i had some of the mysterious droop that i can never figure out so started using calmag instead of just Epsom salts and it seemed to fix it although all effected areas never fully recovered, every once in a while the droop comes back for a day or two and some of those branches just dont have as lush and full of a look as the unaffected branches of the same plants. All in all im doing good, i caught it early enough for the lower unaffected branches to grow up into a tree.

Its just to keep the rain off, the rain washes off crystals and causes mold. I think they do grow a bit faster in there to, not sure though. It gets over 100 in there quite often and it dosnt seem to hurt them.

6. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Damn!:thumbsup:

7. greenjah

Here is what i am dealing with. I cut everything i could reach down so it wasnt hitting plastic, very sad, there is now at least 100 very nice tops that i had to just cut and toss.

Well i gave up, theres just to much and i cant even reach them with my step latter. So i thought for a while and i came up with a solution.

I just wish i thought of it before i cut all those tops, i bet i lost a couple lbs in what i cut, they were against the plastic all the way down to the gutter so you can see i cut alot. Anyway i will be fixing it today and will post pics of it later.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. ResinRubber

heartbreaking having to toss $$ away like that. What was your idea gjah?

9. greenjah

I was just going to get pics but about half way through i had 4 cops in vests and loaded up with guns came walking up my driveway. They say they were there for an inspection. Now i could have told them no but i figured they would just go find some lie to get a warent and then they would come back and find one little thing they felt was a violation and take everything.

So i let 2 of the 4 in to look around.

We walked in the big house and he looked up and said holly shit.

He did say they want me to put up an 8 ft fence instead of the 6 ft i have and to put a door on the one house that dosnt have one.

He said he can tell i have done my homework on the legalities and he was very happy.

He also said he sees no reason they will come back but was saying im going to have a lot of weight and stated about the 2.5 oz per patient law so i really think he is going to come back durring harvest and try to catch me with to much weight.

But i have a plan, cant say it but it should work.

Also my dog hurt her leg bad chasing a cat and i am going to the vet now with her.

So needless to say it did not get done yesterday.

Basicly i am cutting the plastic above those plants and raising the edges up to 10 ft. It will look like a normal flat pitched roof instead of the rounded.

10. greenjah

Ok so today wasnt much better then yesterday, i got there and both of my alien og's were half blown over from yesterdays storm. Nothing was broke but they have hundreds of tops that were all nice and upward and orginized, now they are all over the place and it is so thick that im sure i will miss some and they will just be burried in the plant.

It took half the day just to get them decent but i cant do any more until tuesday when i can buy 8 ft bamboo stakes.

Anyways here is the fix for the ones that grew into the plastic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ResinRubber likes this.
  11. Justcheckingitout

Holy mother of God!

12. ResinRubber

You should be seriously proud of your work my friend.

13. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

I am way beyond impressed.:5obsessed:

Nice job.

14. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

DAMN DUDE!!!!!!! FAN-FUCKIN-TASTIC!!! :not-worthy::goodjob:

Be Cool, cg

15. greenjah

Thank you everybody, its been a long and hard road getting here but you guys have been alot of help, ive actually been lurking around here since i was like 16. I mean 18:smokin:. I used to just look at all the gardens for hours, infact i have one on here somewhere from when i was 18 or so. Wish i could find it just to see how bad they look.

Anyway thank you for all the help.

Well here is some pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is White Berry it is the farthest along. Im hoping it will be done on oct. 1st.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

alien OG

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

G-13

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

[YOUTUBE]dxjF_ni2Quw[/YOUTUBE]

17. ResinRubber

Words cannot express....:not-worthy::not-worthy:

18. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Those are amazing. You must be coming out of there covered in all kinds

of resin.

Well done. sir.

:thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up:

19. Justcheckingitout

Def one of the outdoor masters for sure, its nice to see others here have such great success. :not-worthy:

Goes to show you, GK is the true growers site! :jj:

20. greenjah

Yes i do nothing but walk through and my hair and arms are sticky as hell, by the end of the day i am covered in it and any dust that has clung to the stickyness.

Well at 1:30 am i got a call from the alarm company saying a photo beam had benn crossed so i called my brother and he went out. He found a cut in the fence and a spot that someone had jumped onto and over from the inside.

Thank god for the alarm, they must have shit themselves when that loud siren went off, they didnt even take time to find there original whole they cut so it must have scared them.

Good news is it didnt look like they got any at all. I will look better when i get there today.