2016 greenhouse

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by greenjah, Dec 15, 2015.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

How are temps over the winter months?

2. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

I keep it 70 in the day and i think it gets down to 54 at night. If it is sunny it gets warmer.

The humidity is pretty high, anywhere from 60 to 90%, usually around 70%.

3. greenjah

Having some problems with the test strains for the greenhouse, it looks like phosphorus but i dont know why it would be that. I did just up the dosage but i saw a bit of something yesterday before i watered with it. It is happening pretty quick.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the tops look skinny and textured wrong on a different strain that is not showing leaves like the last two pics.

[​IMG]

4. greenjah

I feel like im learning to grow again, thought this was gonna go smooth with all the new equipement.

I use the whole line for veg with AN i thought i was supposta be an instant master grower :roffl:

oh and i have been bad and not adjusting ph up from where AN puts it at 5.8 to 6.0 but they havent been in the dirt that long so it should still be acting as a buffer in my opinion but what would you guys think? Could that be a problem this early on?

I just havent made it to the store to get ph up, i only have down at the moment

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

my youngins look like that if they get too cold, then they don't eat right till they recover...just my situation tho,

6. greenjah

Been longer then i thought since an update, they have grown a lot. They are a week and a few days into flower. I have been battling PM for weeks. I spray zerotol every time it is cloudy and it just wont get it all. I got dupont fontellis to spray them with next cloudy day, it is a food safe spray that is supost to keep it from coming back. The zerotol just kills whatever mold it touches, its hydrogen dioxide that i mix 1.25 oz per gal. It usually works good but i think its just to humid because it keeps snowing then getting above 40 deg. so the humidity never goes down and i got a 21 r so gal a day dehumidifier that doesn't even make a difference.

Anyway here they are, they are doing great. some of them are 8 ft tall with the pot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

here is this summers girls. I have 18 strains in the greenhouse and 4 strains in the basement that i will be choosing 2 of to replace ones that i dont want anymore.

I just ordered a 3 bay 120 ft gutter connect greenhouse yesterday so i will have 8,640 sq ft with 14 ft walls and 20 ft. or more peaks. I wont be needing to cut open the roofs anymore.

[​IMG]

7. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

How long have you had that 64 site EZ cloner and does it work well? I just got the same one last week. I've had two of the 30 site and a 60, which I cracked the damn lid on, and loved them.

But, I went and bought a 64 to replace the 60 and was a little disappointed when I saw the smaller pump and the dinky-ass little manifold with only 8 sprayers. Figured I'd give it a chance before dissing it too hard. I hope it works as well as the past models I've used and depended on for 10 years!!

Oh, everything looks fantastic as usual dude!!!!!!!:goodjob:

Be Cool, CG

8. greenjah

I only ran 1 round through it and i had the ph screwed up for the first week.

I am happy with the spray, seems to get to all the sites.

All of the round i screwed up did root it just took like 3 weeks.

This round is looking nice though, been a couple days and there is no brown on the cut like i always have had in the past. I have high hopes that i finally have learned how to clone better. It has always been my week point.

9. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

The 60 site's manifold has 17 sprayers, so I thought 'damn' they're pinching pennies on me. But when I thought about it, there's more pressure per sprayer with fewer sprayers. Only thing is if one gets clogged, which happened regularly with the 60, can the others cover the area. I'm hoping the extra pressure will help keep them cleaner.

Once you get the hang of cloning with it you'll be happy. Unless the Ph is extremely high or low it's never been an issue for me. You're using RO water so it should be ok. The water temp getting too high or low was usually my only problem. Good luck, and again, things look fantastic as usual!!:thumbs-up:

Be Cool, CG

10. ResinRubber

You're having too much fun. How's it feel?

11. greenjah

half the time it feels pretty good knowing i built all this starting with a 2' by 3' box in my basement.

The other half it is very stressfull, the flowering period is the stress, first just stressing about making sure nothing goes wrong for the first 5 weeks then stressing about people and pig's trying to come in and take all my hard work away.

12. ResinRubber

I hear you there. When the gardens are full my nutsack always rides somewhere in my lower intestine.

13. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

That's an understatement!

14. greenjah

Sorry it took so long to post, i still cant upload pics to my profile so i have to use my phone to post since the pics are on my phone.

Ive posted about it on tge new forum thread but never got any responce.

Anyway here it is just before harvest, im pretty sure this is the best quality crop i have gotten out of a greenhouse, i have never seen some of these as full of tricombs as they are this time.

The only things i did different are keeping the nights warmer and trimming the inside crap more agressivly before 2 weeks into flower.

15. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Greenjah, have you tried clicking on the little paper clip icon in the upper right corner of the "post a reply" dialog box? Clicking that should allow you to upload directly to the tread from your phone bypassing the need to use your album. Another work around assuming the photos show up in your album is to simply use the cut and paste function when viewing the pic.

16. greenjah

I did that on the last update but the pics didnt show up, may be it was because i tried doing 4 pics at once.This is one days work for a 5 man crew on the new house. Also re entering some pics from spring harvest.Havent figured out how to place pics where i want so i can right what they are but one of these is the new AstroBud214 and the one against the black is Lsd.The single plant is also AstroBud214, it had the biggest buds of all the plants.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

/monthly_2016_04/image.jpeg.1c931d83f347cdb014456094d342ac60.jpeg

/monthly_2016_04/image.jpeg.de33d1f8b6a7b87da70d89fd188e89ba.jpeg

/monthly_2016_04/image.jpeg.8a5cc33591ec1db7d4fcac640734b588.jpeg

/monthly_2016_04/image.jpeg.71f8c110513b2b4d6cf00c8df5a193b5.jpeg

/monthly_2016_04/image.jpeg.09f40a74bbb107cd0bb087266f99e851.jpeg

17. greenjah

Forgot to add it. This is AstroBud214

image.jpeg

/monthly_2016_04/image.jpeg.7bfa7884d9120dbdbd970ffc74067c5f.jpeg

18. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

That LSD looks amazing!

19. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

That LSD sure looks a lot nicer than the one I had. Love your house.

20. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

So when can I visit Lol. Your living the dream.

nippie likes this.