African Pure Breed and White Rhino,South Africa and GHS strains

Discussion in 'Strain Guide' started by UrBigBuddie, Jul 14, 2009.

1. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Sweet looking buds UBB I'm waiting for a smoke report-Bud

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Comment? The pics speak for themselve mi amigo.

cheers,

3. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Sweet looking buds UBB. It shows the kind of care you put into your plants. Top job as usual! Keep up the good work man and cant wait for the next episode of 'Inside UBB's closet' :rofl:. Peace

4. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

African strains....

"Cleaning Out My Closet" Welcome......To "THE NEXT EPISODE"!! :smile: :smokin: :thumbsup: :pimp: Well, here are the next stages, near FINAL stages of the growth all shown opn this TRANSKEI. RES~ In this BAG of Pure Land Race strains, there were 4 Specific Strains picked to bring home. 1 - Transkei.2 - Durban Poison.3 - Afghanica.4 - Swazzi. (So..... They were seperated for me, and they were Clearly Named and seperated in/on the Bags though, so thats why im Firmly Stating the Strain Name as the TRANSKEI, as thats the Bag Name on these seeds,and the others say I.E. ~ "SWAZZI-RED-BEARD", "DURBAN POISON" (from "DURBAN" itself, and even then, they guys Up there in DURBAN didnt Always get ahold of the REAL durban, so my Mate Tried n Tried, till they said they got in the REAL shit, after about 5-6 tries of asking for some "REAL" D.P) Pure "AFGHANICA", and "TRANSKIE" (from the HILLS of "TRANSKEI" also) so there we have it with the HOw this strain came about for Mio...lol I Mean these Guys were all Tallented Gardeners, and FARMERS where my Mate went this time around, as he travels everywhere,lol, Especially AFRICA.So when they Mentioned the HAD "DURBAN POISON",He was Sceptical, but some of the LOCALS would try n Sway ya a BAG of PLain Old "SOMETHING-else", that was still quite mind blowingly POTENT,:smokin: just to get that SALE, but the Guy He met, was a actual "FARMER", up on the Hills in DURBAN, near the Bottom of a Mountain (he told me), and stated, he Was a REAL GANJA FARMER,(Proper) with his huge ass bit of land, growing DURBAN and AFGHANICA. He also told my good friend, that this DURBAN is the O.G (The REAL DEAL) and To PICK OUT, these little KINDA Black-Balls, Tiny lil balls, that were not meant to SMOKED, but were all over the "REAL DURBAN POISON".So my Mate did so, Spun a DUB together (After ages of Picking out all these lil black balls, kinda looked like lil pepper balls that were lying inside the BAG (Supposedly to keep the D.P a sertain way, to keep it Healthy n potent or something, dunno really why) of D.P weed, all lying in the BAG ,Smoked a few TOKES,lol, and Went into ORBIT! lololol) TRUTH BE TOLD....lmao:thumbsup: :wink: :smile: Anyway...lol... thats how i came across these Strains, and Wooooooow, THe POTENCY is not like ANYTHING ive tried Before TBTHonest.:wink: ITs UP/Trippy(KINDA) and Totally HITS HOME HARD, now that its CURED and Properly Smokable.:thumbsup: :smokin: :jj: The lil BLACK BALLS are not Traits of any kind, MUST be a Use in AFRICA to get the BEST out the DP weed over there, or like a CURING or MAINTAINING method or w/e,lol, i REALLY have no idea, and neither did my friend. So here are Practically Near finished pics of completely ripened TRANSKEI. Thanks everyone so far thats tuned in,Some more Ripe/Ripening Pictures: (Cured shots WILL arrive...lol :wink: :jj:) P.S, IM HIGH aas a MOFO writing all this info, that i weasnt even gonna add,lmao, but im that high, i STARTED, so IL FINISH kinda ZONE ive went into,lmao...:bong2: :icon_scratch: :shocked: :rofl: :thumbsup: P.S.S, If you can (which i think its quite good pics to Notice, Check the CALAXES on this Strain also, pretty Phatt ass Calaxes indeed also, anotrher fine Trait to it others, including its colours! SPM_A0756.jpg

SPM_A0759.jpg

SPM_A0763.jpg

SPM_A0765.jpg

SPM_A0769.jpg

/monthly_2009_09/SPM_A0756.jpg.cfa541ab1b5e8634e312be865c8155b3.jpg

/monthly_2009_09/SPM_A0759.jpg.3aa0b4dd74b4da069b4e268c9f1fa6cd.jpg

/monthly_2009_09/SPM_A0763.jpg.d0c09572eb7d026833335e1f9c341727.jpg

/monthly_2009_09/SPM_A0765.jpg.75a211cf4d789f5147003177be4be1c3.jpg

/monthly_2009_09/SPM_A0769.jpg.2d0cada2d5fce1894710fe334d6cce99.jpg

TheApprentice likes this.
  5. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Reporting for duty, UBB! :icon_salut:

Nice work! :thumbsup:

6. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

10 outta 10 for smokin! (or a good #9/10,lol..)

Aye a solid grow from UBB and i aint just saying that cos hes in the same room as me sharing some of the fruits of his labours in the form of Transkei .I been tokin it past two days now and at first it was a real trippy kinda sativa stone,so much so i was total blazed and i thought it was maybe down to the fact i hadnt toked ANY weed(by choice) in the past month:eek:

It aint a poten or pungent odour from it,in fact its very decieving cos the haze from the toke aint too pungent either and its a smooth toke on the throat but fuck me it rocks:rocker:

It is a "creeper",one minute you think your straight,the next your seeing everything in a lighter shade of pale:smokin: It is very trippy and giggly,me and UBB were talkin bout some morbid shit in real life and we hit the giggles and couldnt stop laughing our asses of at what was actually some real sad shit that we knew about so if you like a stone thats real trippy and more like a hallucinigen uplift,body buzz but it still puts you to sleep like a great indica.Im very impressed with it and quickly offered to buy some but UBB insist on supplying me for free,what can i do,he twisted my arm:icon_wink:

Real nice stuff,so different from all the strains iv grown in the past year and its refreshing to get hold of some good sativa type stone from this african land strain.Iv only toked red beard from UBB and my own swazi and d/poison from africa but this stuff is the best out of all them by a mile.This is a strain id seriously right up for a 9 out of ten or a ten in a toke report but i'll leave that for UBB seeing its his grow.Im down for growing this shit when i come out of my self emposed retirement in the near future,top smoke from a top bloke,cheers UBB:thumbsup:peace out:ebert::jj:

7. ResinRubber

Dude!!! UBB great report and background. Thanks man. I'd kill to get that Transkei in my garden. To bad there's a big fuckin pond in the way.

Not trying to jack in but it looks so similar to the "african" Bambata in my garden. I discovered after starting this strain that Kerala used an unamed Swiss male in the breeding.

[​IMG]

cheers compadre,

8. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Lovely Big Ass COLA's yav got there! :thumbsup: :jj::passit: (ID SAMPLE SOMA THAT DUDE!!! :wink: lol) Looking nice/lush n thick/full of budd happening RES~ :bigok: My TRANSKIE was a lil more KIND Of a "Golden" Colouring to the NUGS, and has a lil "Pale Purpling" init too,(The colouring is MOST likely a TEMP thing, but looks n Smokes all the GOOD! :wink:) Is that some DPoison ya got there RES~ ??? :ponder: (Id love to Puff Puff Pass on soma that shiiiit! :smoke2: ) Here are The FINISHEDF looks of all the REST of the TRANSKIE pictures. DP (I might have a Go, as soon as i find a "FEMME FETALE" lol :wink: Anyway, it Took me almost 9 Tries at getting a FEMME from these TRANSKIE seeds, but all worth the WAIT "I suppose",lol...:thumbsup: :smokin: So here we go with the LAST of the TRANSIE anyway! :wink: :jj: Thanks Mr.D and RES~ and TA and BUD(HC) and V420 and Gbert and ANYONE else thats came in for a look or a POST on this Strain n Topics! :bigok: :smile: :smokin: :thumbsup: SPM_A0770.jpg

SPM_A0771.jpg

SPM_A0773.jpg

SPM_A0775.jpg

SPM_A0778.jpg

/monthly_2009_09/SPM_A0770.jpg.b3680233e03662505cfca557e3e92ac7.jpg

/monthly_2009_09/SPM_A0771.jpg.b423b931327a7e623470542125e63421.jpg

/monthly_2009_09/SPM_A0773.jpg.c86d00bc2a5a337968c675e4702c97e8.jpg

/monthly_2009_09/SPM_A0775.jpg.84542c563787962b6412399300262f3d.jpg

/monthly_2009_09/SPM_A0778.jpg.c08cdf9c8181fda30e429fbd5673e8ae.jpg

9. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

Looks great UBB! So is it one hitter quitter or what? :thumbsup:

10. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Some Really Nice Potently Strong Stuff....

This thing is a ONE HIOT WONDER! (IN the TRUE sense) lol :smoke2: :thumbsup: :bigok: Indeed.... :wink: :smokin: :wink: :bongin:

Blows you away this Strain, ive NEVER gown ANYTHING this POWERFULL in this Type sense, its Quite OVERWELMING type High, Id have a seat at first when when toking some Transkie, Its a Very HARD hitter (And yea...lol.. A more ONe HIT Quitter! )

CHeers for stopping in MK guy... thumbsup:

Youd love this strain, its well, lol, its NOthing "IV'E" smoked on before, and sertainly NOTHING like, ANY other strain ive toked either!

Extremely Enjoyale, but a Bit RACEY on the HEART atb firsat, then its alllll Pleasant from then on.... :bigok:

Cheers all that Popped in for this grow,

ONE more left untill Juty Calls again...lol

Peace out folks

UrBigBuddie.......... :pimp: :potleaf: :pimp: :jj: :passit::shocked: = :thumbsup:

11. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Some more RIPE pics, and Cured to come also...GK, welcome to the NEXT EPISODE of UBB,s Closet GROW!:smokin: :wink: :thumbsup: Next UP will be GHS Big Budha CHEESE, 2 of them, One LST'd and RE-VEGGED, and the other "NORMAL" grow, with 400 watter all the way with these TWO, expept 1, that was HARVESTED on a window cill, then given to me to revitalise! :bigok: Anyway, here are some more Nice pics of this AFRICAN beauty! Enjoy GK, :thumbsup:

SPM_A0767.jpg

SPM_A0776.jpg

SPM_A0778.jpg

SPM_A0780.jpg

SPM_A0781.jpg

/monthly_2009_09/SPM_A0767.jpg.4541efcd1d9be86b589e89cbc1056b0b.jpg

/monthly_2009_09/SPM_A0776.jpg.5726b888ab298828ac0af06148594064.jpg

/monthly_2009_09/SPM_A0778.jpg.91f964870fde004ee4dcd66e6370898a.jpg

/monthly_2009_09/SPM_A0780.jpg.c676716fba5205df284c8203f04cfdb8.jpg

/monthly_2009_09/SPM_A0781.jpg.0a0eee285a77eb0916517890c8e9ba7b.jpg

12. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

13. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

Those plants are hungry. Feed them as much as they can handle

14. ResinRubber

Hey Nip..............09-17-2009, 06:07 AM.........

:roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl:

15. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Thats a 100% Landrace African Sativa called Transkei after the hills it grows in

Its an outdoor landrace strain Nugg. Their not actually for indoor growing but were too good NOT to attempt so. Easily one of the best sativas iv ever smoked.In fact if it wasnt an outdoor strain i was gonna suggest to nippie(when he said he was looking for a killer sativa for his mrs). You can buy this strain from Seedfinder- http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Transkei_Green/African_Seeds/

I just met a guy,this guys not a dealer but a grower. A small time grower,the best kind. He asked me if i wanted some weed but i said "nah iv got some tuttie fruitii...but what ya got?"..... he replies "Pot of Gold" and my jaw hit the floor:flipando:

I said "What The Flying Dutchman's Pot Of Gold???" and he confirmed it was. I bought a quarter of it there and then. Iv only ever once seen Pot Of Gold except when i used to grow it . I must say its still the way i remember it:eusa_drool: Got the guys number ,he says "i dont deal though,just let go of a few buds after a harvest for extra christmas money".... I said "Look man,im a Cultivator myself,no need to explain". So happy that iv found a grower who grows for HIMSELF and not for the yield to sell on the streets. Makes a difference buying weed from a small time grower cos they perfect their shit cos they have to smoke it. Other mass producers of weed just grow fast flowering big yielding stuff and they dont perfect their cure cos they dont care as it wont be them smoking it. Meeting and getting to know this guy may very well blossom into something:wink: ....and i dont mean a gay relationship:rofl:

16. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I sense a "budding" bro-mance in the future for you...you guys will be neckin with some haggis sooner than you think:roffl::roffl:

17. ResinRubber

:passsit: Gonna borrow him your knee pads?

18. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

For sure Res, thanks for passing the torch down to me and the kneepads, really 'preciate it, makes things easier

and sorry for those cracks on the sides of your mouth, next time shave for me please:passsit:

19. ResinRubber

Figgered a beard would remind you of those hairy Pittsburgh women. :redbong:

20. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Sorry nuggnester, to funny.