Ants

Discussion in 'Pests and Plant Problems' started by JuggaloKing420, Jan 2, 2011.

1. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Ok so I went to rotate one of my Cindy's and there were ants underneath. Lots of ants!. How do I get rid of them? Instinct tells me that normal ant poison will harm my plants. Anybody battled them before and if so what did you use?

2. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

not a genius,mind you.

But ants suck around mj root balls....kill them

may i suggest no pest strips:alienwink:

3. JuggaloKing420

I have 2 hot shot no pest strips in the room already...I thought they would knock them out but nadda... Do they need to be infront of a fan?

4. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Jugg try those ant traps or torow traps I think you can get them at walmart.

Teamster6

5. Herbus

Herbus Germinating

Terro

Do u know where the mound is? if its not in ur plant go and get some terro. u put the gel on a piece of wax paper or cardboard and they get it and take it back to the queen.

I have ants like crazy where i live and this shit works great. Maybe it will draw them away from ur plant and they will take the poison back home

6. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Damn....i hope i dont get those ants.

what herb said should work....you can make your own with corn syrup

andd boric acid . But terro works great, at least on those pain in the ass

sugar ants

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Pretty sure that AzaMax would work. You can do a soil drench and also spray the ones that you can see. They will die within a day or so.

8. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Make a bowl out of tinfoil. Put some sugar water, honey, or something similar in it. Spray the hell out of the contents of the bowl with ant poison. The ants will climb in to get the sweet stuff and get kilt dead. I use this method a lot in my veggy garden and it works great.

9. JuggaloKing420

Thank's for the info everyone! Much appreciated