April 2011 Calendar winners

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Member Submissions, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Member Submissions

Member Submissions PM me with your entries!

Congrats to Tex-Electric-Bud for submitting the top vote getter this month and earning mainstage rights. stickyicky24 took second and is working some lap tips. BigBud214 pulling third is showing naughty bits in the macro peep rooms.

Nice job folks. Cheers to all who entered, nice work one and all. Don't forget to submit your entry for the May Calendar to "Member Submissions" by midnight April 15th.

If you guys missed the reference...Easter...marshmallow peeps...peepshows...doh.

Click the link below for an expanded calendar.

[​IMG]

Expanded Calendar<<<<<-----click

2. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Congrats Tex. Never expected to pull it off when I voted for u myself:not-worthy: Nice job man.

3. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Congrats Tex, sticky and bb

Ressy nice job...............love your imagination:angel4:

t6

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

As was pointed out...am error was made in final placement of the calendar winners. My apologies, no slight intended guys.

BigBud214 took second and sticky is holding down third. Once again, sorry for getting it backasswards.

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Bump...

Only four more days to get your pics in for the May calendar poll. There's been some fantastic gardens this month and a few of you are putting drool worthy pics in your threads. Time to strut yer stuff and grab some bragging rights. If you're lucky the recently published MrGj may enter and you'll have a shot at knocking him down a rung or two...No offense boss.

Send your entries in a Private Message to "Member Submissions" by midnight April 15.

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

2 days left to get your pics into Member Submissions for the May Calendar vote!

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Nice calendar! I like the theme lol :dog-nana: :dog-nana:

:good job: to all the winners! Very nice shots showcasing some really gorgeous and well grown ganja!