auto seed

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by CREATIVE GARDENER, Aug 25, 2014.

1. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

A close friend and relative called me today and asked me to come by he had something for me. Got there and he handed me a small ziplock with 1 seed in it. A friend of his had given it to him so he passed it on to me.

On the bag it had Blimburn: Critical Fem auto- free. So it was a free seed someone had gotten and seems to be an Auto. He said the guy told him it could be cloned, no problem. But of course I expressed my firm doubts and took it anyway.

Doesn't seem to be a high grade strain from what I've read, so I was wondering if it would be a total waste of time trying to clone it (assuming it germs). I know nothing about Autos, so any input would be appreciated.

Be Cool, CG

2. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

You can't clone autos as far as I know. Worth growing it out if you have the extra room tho. I, myself, would save it till next spring and throw it in the ground somewhere in late May. End of July and you'll have free bud.

3. CREATIVE GARDENER

Yeah, that's what I told him. He'd be better off planting it next to his corn and tomato garden next summer and get some free bud cause it's femmed and no worry of a male.

Be Cool, CG

4. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I also heard don't bother trying to clone autos. They only take so long from start to finish. By the time you could get clones off the plant it prob would be starting to flower already. Just my guess from the one I grew. It was not great smoke. The name sounded good thou. Lol.

5. CREATIVE GARDENER

The autos probably sound good to a beginner who sees them as worry-free grow. But I think their designed to keep the seed orders going out.

Be Cool, CG

6. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Autos are the Colt 45 malt liqour of cannabis. It'll get you rocked but is pretty much useless for anything else.