Back at it

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by JuggaloKing420, Feb 29, 2016.

1. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Well here I go again. This grow log is going to decide if I build an octogon style grow. I'm going for weight in this table, lots of plants w/ low veg time. These were planted today, I'll give them 2 weeks and I'm flipping. Figure a week to take hold and a week of veg.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

if ya want weight then your guna need bigger plants, more branches, more budsites....you need a good root spread b4 u flip

3. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Is that a 2' x 4' table? If so, what size res you need for that? Also which nutes are you going to use and which strain you running?

Clones look good. :thumbs-up:

4. JuggaloKing420

I only need a half oz per plant to make a lb. I have 3 tables. If I can get a lb or more per table I'll be happy. Half oz isn't a big plant.

Yes, 2x4. 25 gal res w/ GH nutes useless formula. Going with my tried and true White Lightening. Decent stretch which is good for scrog, but I'm not going to be doing a whole lot of weaving, just using a net for support.

5. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Man, that's a shit load of plants in one table!:flipando: I've never run any more that 8 in a 2 x 4, or 4 in a 2 x 2. I'd be afraid of taking off for the 2 or 3 days to play golf and come back to a fuckin' jungle! But if you stay on top of the pruning and get 3 or 4 nice tops per plant that lb+/table shouldn't be too difficult.

Curious to see what it will look like about 5 weeks into flower, so keep us filled in dude. Looks great!!!!!:thumbsup:

Be Cool, CG

6. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I think you can get the pound off the 2x4 ebb and flow table. I do it consistently with larger plants. Keep up on the pruning and you should be fine.

Pulling up a chair for this one. :redbong:

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Agree. Stay on the pruning and keep the undergrowth cleared. Hope you're using a screen.

8. JuggaloKing420

Honestly, I was thinking single cola plants, but I'll top if they just take off on me.

Thanks guys, I think a lb is reasonable, but we shall see.

9. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

i see what you are doing and think it will work as long as you know your strain

just make sure you keep em cleaned up so you don't get crowded and end up with fluff

10. JuggaloKing420

Yea, I'm going to keep on top of it. I have a screen ready, and will be keeping an eye on it. No fluff going on here, I've ran this strain for a while now, as long as I keep the canopy level, I'll be golden.

11. JuggaloKing420

Guys, I'm going true SOG style with this table. 4 plants per sqft. I don't see this being a problem but I'm watching it.

12. nippie

I don't think you'll have a problem :roffl: keep em small though and you'll be golden

13. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Yah, I don't see them getting out of control with that short of a veg period.

14. JuggaloKing420

I still have 8 clones left over that needed more time to root, so they're going to veg under my new 8 bulb 4ft T5 setup. They'll probably veg for 4 weeks so they'll be scheduled to flip around 4 weeks after these. Once my seed order gets here, I'll pop them and they'll hang out next to the table under the T5. My other strain is going to get cloned for a real mother plant.

15. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

ive always pulled anywhere from 20-26oz per 2x4 table with 12 plants, depending on where the table sat in my rooms

16. JuggaloKing420

How is the light set-up in those rooms? Does each tray get a 600? I have 2k going over 3 trays side by side. If I got those yields, I'd be stoked.

17. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Sounds like a good plan, the one plant that i flowered like your talking about turned out 3 buds for a total of 1oz for that plant.

18. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Well Mr. poopyfacepeepeehead, :roffl: you have mastered this and your grow and yields are phenomenal that a lot of us just can't duplicate. (But DAMN IT!!:321fu: we're trying). :not-worthy:

19. JuggaloKing420

So somehow, I managed to lock out the rw cubes. I've got them back on track, but I'm going to have to nurse them for another week until I can flower. I might have to split the damn table up into two.

20. nippie

I'm sure if you haven't already you're thinning the herd, did you figure the lock out issue? Or is it root issue