Been a while...

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by SirStynkalot, Apr 10, 2019.

1. SirStynkalot

SirStynkalot A Fat Sticky Bud

Hey guys. Been a while. I haven't left the industry or forgotten my roots, just been busy. I'm a marijuana lawyer now. I don't get to do as much with plants as when I was a rec grower but I can make it easy for good growers to focus on growing. I knew I wasn't the best and I lucked in to the shot I got. But I'm good at getting the paperwork behind a grow right. Now I do what I do. But it has helped a lot for clients (old competitors) to know I can still take clones faster than their managers and build out their ops exactly how they want it. It's easy to trust a back-end guy like me when you know I have enough experience with most of the other parts of the business.

I miss growing and this community. It was so simple making medicine for myself and a few others at a time. Mass producing is totally different. Still fun but I miss the variety and am getting burned out on mass production. And I'm in Denver - I don't think I could make enough off of my closet space to cover my girls' rent right now. 3x the price of my last place for 1/3 of the space.

Anyway, here's what I've been up to in the last few years.

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Senor Stynk. well met young head. Good to see you alive and moving forward.

Methinks the only way to make $$ off weed in Colo right now is being an attny, a cash management guy, or a really big timer. Your memory is glamorizing and forgetting the hassles of small time providing. Gotta admit though....there's nothing else I'd rather be doing.

3. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

your living the dream. Good to see you back around man!