Best burner and controller for CO2

Discussion in 'Advanced Cultivation' started by james smith, Jan 30, 2018.

1. james smith

james smith New Member

I've decided on a burner vs. tanks for a new space, which is pretty small at 6 x 24 x 5.5. Total cubic feet of room is 792.

Lots of products out there. Anyone have any experience, opinions, strongly held beliefs about these things?

I know dxe likes the autopilot line for controllers, but the amazon reviews are atrocious.

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

You'll like a tank better for a room that small. Heat is a factor.

Controllers- What's your budget? Stack a $150 AutoPilot against a $500 Titan and of course it won't make the grade. But the Autopilot is cheap, functional, and does the job. IMHO for controllers spend as little as possible. They all go bad at some point (or get dropped and broken) and should be considered a long term disposable like pots, lamps, and ballasts. Stay with a known brand and pinch pennies in this part of your garden.

3. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

I use a Sentinel CPPM-4i controller for a tank. Seems to do a good job and claims to work with a burner. I selected this controller because it has an internal clock and doesn't use a photoeye to determine when the lights are on.

It does have the most atrocious keypad though. I hate having to mess with it.

4. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer