Can You Grow Outdoor In Winter In NOR. CAL?

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by Graperoom, May 16, 2012.

1. Graperoom

Graperoom Germinating

HEY EVERYONE. I LIVE IN NORTHERN CALI. I WAS WONDERING IS THERE ANY STRAINS THAT ARE TOLERABLE TO THE WEATHER FOR A WINTER-SPRING CROP? BECAUSE I'VE NOTICED THAT IN OTHER CLIMATES, THEY GROW YEAR 'ROUND. OR HAVE AT LEAST TWO HARVESTS A YEAR. BUT, LIKE I SAID, "DIFFERENT CLIMATES".

IS IT POSSIBLE? HAS ANYONE DONE IT IN CALI? WHAT STRAINS?

2. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

3. that gringo

that gringo Young Bud of GK

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I told this clown, once before about the CAPSLOCK. I refuse to answer any of his questions until he acknowledges that and starts posting normally without screaming everything. :redbong:

5. Graperoom

Graperoom Germinating

YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER SHIT! SENSITIVE ASS BROADS. I'LL BE JUST FINE. OH YEA, CUTE PICTURE GUYS

6. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

On the internet, or in e-mail, text, or other forms of electronic communication, typing in all caps is considered yelling, harder and more annoying to read, and rude. It is also not necessary at all.

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

THAT'S TRUE! :321fu::roffl::redbong:

8. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Assholes:coolbounce:

9. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

:coolbounce::roffl::passsit:

10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

If you're looking for advice from people more knowledgeable than yourself it would better your info seek to:

1. Not yell. It's common decorum across all western forums and internet use to not use caps as a default.

2. Exercise a small amount of humility. You want something, somebody else has it. In this case info. Being snide or snotty does nothing to advance cooperation toward meeting your end goal.

3. Now before you insult Lion or myself....we are the forum moderators and hope to get you started on the right foot and make your experience as good as it can be. We are also the ones who can throw you out.

11. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

:-welcome-: to the internetz.

:danger::admin::danger: