Cannabis Cup 2015: Denver, CO

Discussion in 'Member Contributions and Social Media Forum' started by Discorilla, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

US Cannabis Cup 2015: Denver, CO: Days 1 and 2

Day 1:

Day 1 was spent gathering seeds and working at the TGA/ NorStar Genetics booth. I thought I ate too many edibles on Saturday, but I reached a new high for amount of THC ingested on Day 2 of the event. I went from hanging out behind the scenes of the booth, to actually selling some seeds for NorStar.

I met Stash, AKA Giddy Up, and he gave me some of the best tasting concentrate I have ever had. Wowza!

Day 2:

The second day began by tipping my bus driver a nice nug of Jesus. The smile on her face was enormous. Then, I ate a cookie bar, which is ridiculously potent. I was ready for it this time, so I went out and took lots more pics! After that, I ate 2 cookies. This was the point where I was definitely feeling something. I needed an energy drink to stay awake, which is where I ran into a breeder with a cool proposition. I stood in like for an hour and a half and bought him a $8 Braut for two packs of seeds and an energy drink. I was in the right place at the right time.

While I was waiting in line, someone handed me a 1000 mg disk of sativa gummy. I ate all of it in one bite and she was shocked. An hour later, I felt like i was frying. Then I returned to the breeder, and was handed a candy that looked like it had trichomes sprinkled on top of it. Holy shit, guys! 1700 Mg of THC can do some stuff to ya! I felt like I was frying! It was a lot of fun walking around today-ish!

Jen and Disco. Jen cares about her patients, that's for sure!

[​IMG]

MzJill and Disco:

[​IMG]

Lush Lighting. These guys have offered to build me a custom setup:

[​IMG]

This is what was outside of the booth I was working at:

[​IMG]

Dante from Grandma's Boy:

[​IMG]

Some Buds on display at one of the booths:

[​IMG]

I visited the NORML booth and made a new friend:

[​IMG]

Lines for food were over and hour and a half, but I got 2 packs of seeds for buying someone a Braut. Hell yeah!

[​IMG]

Gavita Lighting Booth:

[​IMG]

This Bee was dancing around, but I couldn't get a clear shot of it:

[​IMG]

Hitman Glass:

[​IMG]

One of the ladies I sold seeds to :D :

[​IMG]

Jen doing her thing with Valencia from Big Buddha in the background:

[​IMG]

Scotty Hustle doing his thing:

[​IMG]

Cali Connection had concerts going on all day:

[​IMG]

Those guys were having a good time:

[​IMG]

Smoking Alley:

[​IMG]

Aaron from Mota Rebel:

[​IMG]

OG Raskal booth. They were out of White Strawberry:

[​IMG]

Another random shot:

[​IMG]

Bushy Old Grower:

[​IMG]

The next photos are the real souvenirs that came into my possession. I got signed packs from all the breeders I wanted.

DJ Short's Flo from the man himself:

[​IMG]

MzJill's Agent Orange (TGA):

[​IMG]

Aaron from Mota Rebel with Berry Sanders:

[​IMG]

Jen from NorStar Genetics:

[​IMG]

2. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

That's a cool time for sure

3. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Very cool, Disco. Great pics, sure wish I could be there with access to all those great breeders. You must be coming back with the mother lode of great genetics.

BBT:thumbsup::thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up:

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

No pix of giddy up?

Looks like a blast

5. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

you look like a kid at Disney land..."The Toads Wild Ride". :roffl:

Seeds for sale in America....Wow, I did not know they were doing that. How cool. I guess that answers the one question I had about when they thought they could sell seeds here. Question should of been "how many packs of seeds is Disco going to buy?":roflmao::roflmao:

Here i am still having to order overseas....:BangHead: U.S laws are wacked.

6. Discorilla

It was a long day yesterday, and I found out I have a talent with genetics. I left the venue with more bud than I entered with, got pictures with my favorite breeders, a pro wrestler, and I am going to the Nor-Cal Cup as a guest of Scotty Hustle.

I got to wander around for a little bit, but Jen and Scotty asked me to help represent their booth since I knew their genetics and they had to leave. I have some footage of Free Weed with Danny Danko and some photos of it.

I'll speaking with NorStar about future employment, possibly. Things are blowing up!

I'll be adding my final days photos and entries once I return to my home. I hung out with MzJill all weekend, but she was so busy that by the time either us had time to hang out, we forgot about the interview. I'll make up with it for what's about to come, in a couple months. I promise.

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

NORML people are happy people. Hope you got her digits.

MzJill....honestly...hot or not in person? Inquiring minds want to know.

That was B.O.G.? Not so bushy as I remember. Must have cleaned up abit.

Thanks for flying GK colors and giving us a look at the event Disco. Job well done.:redbong:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
  8. Justcheckingitout

Yeah man, thanks for showing us what went on and its way super cool you got to hang out and work with those guys and gal's and meet other people and get a insiders view of what goes on. What type of work do you think you might have a chance at with NorStar? That would be like winning the lotto. Its a big feild of dreams come real. Being on the legal side is paying off for people.

Your probable going to have a pot hang over for a few days, hair of the dog, doctors recommendation. :smokin:

9. Discorilla

I spoke with NorStar about their need for another baker and someone to work with their genetics. We are in the talks about some strain creations. I have genetics they want, and vise versa. I want to work with NorStar and TGA, and both companies work together in the 707.

I'll be staying with Scotty Hustle and getting the Nor-Cal treatment with the Mendo Dope boys and TGA, too. The Nor-Cal cup is looking to be dope, because we are going to be handing out pounds at this one!

10. Discorilla

ResinRubber, MzJill is way hotter in real life than her photos would lead you to believe!

Also, the NORML lady may be making her way over to Growkind. Of course I got her number. She was cool!

11. ResinRubber

We shall behave ourselves then. :angel4:You dirty thumbed trolls better behave.:5bullwhip:

Having vowed to never again share my roof, MzJill might be the only exception. :pimp:

12. Discorilla

The Last Day of The Denver Cup and then my final day in Denver

The last day of the Cup began with taking Jen and Scotty to the Cup. Robby Goday had a handicapped parking pass. VIP Parking right outside the vendor's entrance. Before they had to leave for the day, we got a photo with them.

[​IMG]

They had to catch an early flight, so they left their genetics for me to sell for them! I made them some Skrillah and then went to Free Weed, to meet up with Danny. I took a hit ton of photos and video footage, but most of it is on Robby Goday's phone.

Free Weed from Danny Danko

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Me and the Stoned Teddy Bear:

[​IMG]

Me and DJ Short:

[​IMG]

Robby Goday and I before I went home:

[​IMG]

The story of Robby Goday goes like this. He got into a car accident on Friday night totaling his car. His supposed friend bailed on him in Denver, and he was left to fend for himself to find a place to stay, without a car. Scott from NorStar asked me if he could crash with me, as a fellow WeedNerd, and the rest was history. He's a disabled vet, and didn't deserve that shit.

For all of you people wondering where my photo of Stash was, here it is:

[​IMG]

Here is a photo of me and my new family:

[​IMG]

13. Discorilla

The girl from NORML is a no go on this site. I wanted to speak with her about her pendants, and she assumed I was trying to get in her pants because that's what most people in this business supposedly do to attractive females. It's unfortunate, but I will not be supporting her business in the future.

Time to find a glass blower who can do the same damn thing and not cop an attitude.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
  14. Justcheckingitout

If she has a crappy attitude and thinks she is all so hot, she probably has mental issues, and its best you find out now before she causes problems down the road with you.

Its good you tried to get her involved thou. Her loss, not yours.

15. ResinRubber

And the thought that she is attractive never crossed your mind? That ain't a bad thing yanno.

16. Discorilla

It just sucks when you're trying to get people involved with something, and the first thing they tell you is how hard it is to be treated like a hooker. If I call you beautiful, it doesn't mean I want in your pants automatically.

If I try to chat with you, I am trying to get to know you before I do business with you. Not cheat on my wife with someone from another state.

17. nippie

have your wife chat with them, it usually helps....makes you less threatening

18. Discorilla

My wife is going to become my new PR lady, for this reason.

19. nippie

my wife is lovingly referred to as my interpreter, sometimes she phrases shit a little better and has a nicer ass, makes all the difference in certain situations.

but if it is a cute girl, my wife's not above hitting on them either :roffl:

20. Discorilla

:roffl: