Cannabis - Miracle Cure 1 & 2

Discussion in 'Cannabis Films/Documentaries' started by Useless, May 28, 2013.

1. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Good documentary. I suggest everyone watch this show. Best I've seen on the benefits of MJ.

2. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

I totally agree. I saw it last week and was really impressed with how educational it was. not a few burned out stoners talking about how corrupt the government is. just real science explained as though you were watching a chemistry class video. And for the record, I dont have anything against burned out stoners.

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Here's the only link I could find. Is this the one?

[YOUTUBE]H8eybPn6cLU[/YOUTUBE]

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I was gonna say.... Don't you be hanging around one of those dreadlock havin' burned out stoners? LOL :jj: :kidding: :passsit:

I'll look for an online link to the documentary. I don't have TV service anymore so I gotta find it online. What channel did it air on?

5. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

I think that is part two Res, I just saw that last week, it was on the wealth channel. Really informative series.

6. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

The vid posted is one of the parts.

It has been airing on wealth tv channel.

It is basically the science of the endocannibinoid system. Very educational. I honestly can't say I've ever seen a better presentation on the benefits of cannabis.

7. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

Interesting how the FDA and the government distributed MMJ to a few people for the last thirty years with positive effects on their diseases, but will not a allow federal prescriptions to people who really need it now.

:bduh::wtf?:

Very informative video BTW...:thumbs-up:

8. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

Ras you damn hippie stoner! you were born 20 years too late.

9. vapordon

vapordon Germinating

Just found this online and watched, I like it for the most part, kinda slow in places though.