Chocolate Rain

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by friendlyfarmer, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Depending on how I kept up on them, 2 1/2- 4 zees a plant. DWC. The ones I had in the tables were about 2 each. Nice fat tops.

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I'd totally second that, I have grown it many times and never been disappointed. Usually get nice huge donkey dicks on top and just like yours super frosty.

I can't really say the taste, it's not like eating a chocolate bar or anything (no pheno I've had anyways)...but solid smoke for sure. You will like it once you smoke her.

Try another run and feed her a little more, I can't recall but I think she may have been cal mag hungry...but I do know she loved nitro into flower

3. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

OK now that its all smoked up...

I'll decline to do a smoke report proper, on the following grounds:

1) I smoked it all before it had been in the jar a whole month, so NO cure.

2) Not only did I not feed them, I never flushed them properly.

These two factors alone mean the weed tasted like shit, but it wasn't the plant's fault.

I can say this - it's potent. Despite the neglect/abuse/gluttony two solid bong rips and you forget to do the third (or just can't see the bong through the veil of tears your coughing spasms create).

I managed to hang on to one phenotype - can't remember which. I have her properly potted as a mom, but it sits next to Blue Chocolate, which looks about 30X better than the CR looks, same neglect/conditions. I think this horse is headed for the glue factory and outta my stable as soon as I have need for room.

This concludes my thread. So long Chocolate Rain. :bong-2:

[​IMG]

4. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

My smoke doesn't taste like chocolate at all either. I actually had to look to make sure it wasn't Blue Chocolate because it tastes more berry than chocolate. I'm also not sure of it staying forever but it will stay for now. If I were you, I'd give it another go and this time keep up with her. She's a good smoke and I could see some here getting great results, if they grew her. It could be a big producer if grown right.