Clearing the Smoke: The Science of Cannabis

Discussion in 'Cannabis Films/Documentaries' started by rasganjah, May 29, 2013.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

This is an excellent documentary. Lots of good info, credible sources, and they even talk to one of the 4 remaining federal Medical Marijuana Patients.

[YOUTUBE]JM72D3X55Ms[/YOUTUBE]

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Particular point of interest for me is at 26:30 when they talk about how MJ was already suggested to be rescheduled from a class one to a class two drug by one of their own DEA Administrative Judges, but his decision was overruled! :wtf?: CONSPIRACY MUCH!? :passsit:

3. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

pretty good email it to congress

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

You heard the way that doctor in Kansas talked about it. He's anti MMJ and he's the guy that is in charge of advising the president on drug policy. Again, I say, conspiracy much? The freaking AMA has endorsed rescheduling MJ to at least a schedule two drug so it can be further studied in depth on a wide scale, because of it's obvious medicinal attributes. It's still schedule one drug though. I mean how many more doctors, lawyers, judges, medical patients, and common sense is it gonna take before the government finally gives the public what they want? The majority of American Citizens support rescheduling it and federal Medical Marijuana legislation reform. :passsit:

5. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

**BUMP**