Clones

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by DXE, Aug 31, 2014.

1. DXE

DXE Moderator

Rememvering back to some discussions regarding cloning and when/how/where to take the cuts....Here is a nice picture of my mo-cut space. I normally have my next three runs in solo cups sitting under the T5. It not uncommon for them to be in cups for a month or two.I keep my moms in this space too - all the way in the back and generally take cuts whenever anyone is ready to give them up!!The three trays in the foreground are (right to left) cotton candy, dabney blue and JackberryKO.With four flower rooms - gotta keep em coming!!!!!

IMG_4230.jpg

/monthly_2014_08/IMG_4230.jpg.6739e5cb2c2824a1944ecfd2ea45f5fa.jpg

2. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

4 flower rooms, wow

3. DXE

DXE Moderator

I built out my first grow about 1.5 years ago - one flower tent ang my veg/mom space.

Over that time I have learned incredible amounts here and applied that to my grow.

Last winter I got the urge to expand and try to make a few bucks on my hobby. The outcome was two new flower spaces and a conversion to led. It's fun applying what you learn, learning new techniques - both from others and my own trial and error.

I can appreciate your comment on ROI as I am seeing that now and have become self sufficient

This latest expansion will give me an r&d space where I can further tweak, test and apply before introducing to my existing grow.

The most difficult part about multiple flower rooms is scheduling - from cut to veg to flower to support a harvest every two to three weeks

4. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

y not make 1 big flower room? I ran 6 rooms at once and whenever I made it 1 big room, my yields went up and so did the ease of growing

5. DXE

DXE Moderator

My rooms are 6x4 each in a closed environment. Its easy to run different light heights, schedules, etc keeping things separate. Also lets me get away with smaller cooling systems and better targeted lighting. Just works better for a home based grow. as I started small and expanded (in my cellar) this was the most economical use of the floor space as portions of the basement already had walls

If I was to expand much larger, it would be in a separate facility and would still consider smaller individual grows...