Cloning 101

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by TheApprentice, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Thanks Shaitand, they were in full on flower.

2. shaitand

shaitand The Dark One

@RR

Definitely sounds like you are a lot more patient than me bro. The only way I'd be likely to put that much effort and time into an individual rogue plant was if it was something really special.

@nip

A plant like that could be interesting. Whatever is causing it to be resistant to reverting back might have side benefits. If you cross it back or with something else that has strong sticky buds and could retain that resistance to reverting could it handle a longer light period? hmmmm :passsit:

3. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I'll try to get pics of all today...I know I have pictures of mom from a few months ago, number 2 is a days away from chopping (which is pointless...all trimming for nothing), and I think I have number three throw in a brown bag somewhere...it's gonna look like shit if I find it, but I'm sure it will show the triats I'm referring to.

The biggest things about trying to bread that with anything is...I WOULDN'T WANT TO!! I don't want hundreds of small tiny airy buds, PITA to trim and nothing to show for the effort.

But you may be right about something being there. I'm just not the man to find it.

On an off note, I throw a clone out to die and had interesting results..

here's a thread and a few pictures....would love to have someone tell me what caused it so I can make some money....anything that stunts growth like that would be worth a fortune

http://forum.growkind.com/showthread.php?t=43464&highlight=award