Dab, Confidential Cheese, LemonBerry garden

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by ResinRubber, Oct 7, 2015.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Been an age since actually doing a garden journal. Here's some LB (left in cages), Confidential Cheese (center 2 rows), and Dabney (right three rows).

Two 600w Ushio HPS are giving us the light.

Soil is the simple organic mix recipe posted here on GK with the only change being an additional 2 cu/ft of vermiculite to create a lighter soil. This is the fifth or sixth time I've run a lighter mix and results have been excellent. Watch the show and hopefully (if I don't fuck things up:icon_confused:) you'll see.

Only additional nutrients will be Dramm "O" and molasses during weeks 3-6 of flower then clean H2O until chop.

Exhaust...I love this one. Dug out my old modded up Stanley blower. This was going to be temporary until I picked up another fan. Seems she still runs strong, quiet, and smooth after over 12,000 hours of use as an exhaust fan then sitting on a shelf for a couple years. Color me impressed. Best $75 I ever spent. She's earned a spot clearing air out of my gardens until she dies.

The girls are going to spend a week at 16/8 lighting while they acclimate to their new containers and home. 12/12 begins Oct 13. Temps are a steady 65F night, 75F day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

grow on brotha's :redbong:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2015
  2. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Res, your garden tells me I wasn't wrong to take some lessons from ya! Nice work as always!

3. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I look forward to watching the garden fill up.:redbong:

4. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Pulling up a chair

5. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Grow on with your bad self:thumbsup:

How many square feet of garden are we looking at Res?

6. ResinRubber

It'll be a 25+sq/ft canopy Duc. Counting on the overlap to help with coverage. Really gonna be pressing what these little lamps can cover. Might press an old 400 hps into service over the middle....dunno. Got me thinking.

thnx for looking in guys.

7. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

8. ResinRubber

Correction, 35 sq/ft of canopy.

9. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

damn, dirt guys are about to start showing off.

i like the vent system, is that loud or aout the same as fan?

10. ResinRubber

About the same as a 400 cfm inline centrifugal fan. Not bad at all. Can't hear it at all in the room above.

11. ResinRubber

Not much to see. 12/12 lighting began Oct 13. Let the stretch commence.

[​IMG]

12. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Looks really good , Res. Are those 3 gallon pots ?

13. ResinRubber

Some are 2 gallon, some are 3 gallon, because I ran out of the smaller ones. Prefer working with the 2 gallon pots. Gets the same results with 1/3 less soil mix.

14. ResinRubber

Sloooow updates for a sloooooow garden. Stupid rookie move. Before adding this round I cleaned the room because of a previous thrip infestation. Added plants, hit the lights and promptly forgot to turn out the room light.

[​IMG]

Moron. It took until Oct 20 to catch it so the plants are now 18 days into flower instead of 28. Stretch is done.

LB on the left, Confidential Cheese in the middle, Dabney Blue on the right.

[​IMG]

Left side of the pic is LemonBerry.

[​IMG]

Center of the pic is Confidential Cheese

[​IMG]

Right side of the pic is Dabney

[​IMG]

15. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Looking mighty healthy. That Confidential Cheese is a tasty nugget

16. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Hey, nice job there dirty boy! Looks like you got some experience...:not-worthy:

17. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I'm watching Res yea I'm still here -Bud

18. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Looking nice!

19. ResinRubber

Yoho, the old poopieheads are coming out. Where you fuckers been hiding? Been feeling lonely around here as the last curmudgeon on the board.

20. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Im entrenched in a 50' Ford shoebox build!!!!!!! droppin a Powerstroke diesel in er'