Dab, Confidential Cheese, LemonBerry garden

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by ResinRubber, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

CC has a much better excuse than I do! I'm hiding underneath my Nectar canopies and finishing my TGA test runs.

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Pm pics please! 6.0 or 7.3? Methinks when you finish a youtube burnout would be in order. Black diesel mixing with white tire smoke off an old sled?....woohooo:coolbounce:

Btw..cannabis related activities are always an acceptable excuse Disco. This is a growsite after all. Jus' sayin.

:redbong:

3. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

4. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Probably a 6.0, got 2 lined up..just need to find the right rear end. Im on the search! Ill be in Chicago within a week to pickup the new chassis. I got my 6.7 pushing 673hp and around 1230lbs torque...im a believer

Ill get u some pix when its worthy enough, gimmie a few weeks,lol

5. ResinRubber

Seen a Powerstroke smoke some 40" mudders before.:flipando: It'd be a hoot in that 50' shoebox. Something nobody would ever expect.:pimp:

Was playing with the cam today, and the buds are starting to show how they're going to develop, so figured today would be a good day to get a little closer look. We're now around 25 days of 12/12 lighting.

Group shot. Lb left, Con Cheese center, Dab right. You can see the fans are really blowing.

[​IMG]

Seems the LB got left out of the pics. You can catch a glimpse to the left on some of the pics. They're the ones in cages.

[​IMG]

Confidential Cheese. :not-worthy: much thnx.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dabney Blue

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:passit:

6. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Very nice ResinRubber! :thumbsup: I think your going to like that confidential cheese. lower temps at lights out will bring out some nice color in the CC.

Looking good brother!:redbong:

7. ResinRubber

Think this is the third(?) time through with the Con Cheese. We likey very much:thumbs-up:

Saw the pics of your CC buds last round. That's the coloration I'm aiming for. Haven't hit it yet myself so just gotta keep practicing. Previous runs have been in gardens that tend to run hot. This will be the first time where I can get a nice 60f nightime temp without breaking the electric bill.

Wish me luck boss. Want some of those fruity pebbles looking buds in my jars.:redbong:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2015
  8. CCrete

Res, im running 38x14.50s....flex the big toe a lil and you get genie in a bottle smoke instantly!!! Diesel power is insane..

I wanna move on from my LB momma but it puts out such nice stuff, makes it super hard to bring another in. I will say that the cut of Gorilla Glue I have is the single most insane thing ive ever smoked and that's the reviews I get 3rd hand as well...look into it if u can get er

9. ResinRubber

and where did you conjure up a cut of Gorilla Glue? Seems you're full of surprises. :redbong:

Don't know shit about diesel building. But thinking using all that torque would be in the gearing. Sounds fun tho.

10. CCrete

I got it from a guy that does Cali "runs" Its absolutely insane man...cant say enough. Got er about a year ago.

11. ResinRubber

Just a quick garden shot this week. Day 35 of 12/12 lighting. You can really see the sativa dominant pheno of LB on the left looking very different from MrGreenjean's indica leaning pheno. Both are awesome imho.

[​IMG]

:passit: