Dabney Blue - Lemonberry

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by ducrider, Feb 12, 2018.

1. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Been making good use of the old closet and 600HPS this winter. Two Dabney Blue and one lemon pheno Lemonberry share the shelf. Front to back, Dabney, Lemonberry, Dabney
    dabney blue 7 wks under 600w hps-1-3.jpg

First time ever that I've been able to get rock hard colas from Dabney.
    dabney blue 7 wks under 600w hps-1.jpg dabney blue 7 wks under 600w hps-1-2.jpg

Attached Files:

ResinRubber and bigbudztoo like this.
  2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I love the fruity strains. I take it the lemonberry was a dab mom and lemon thai male cross?

3. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

nice looking buds.

4. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Nice. Can't wait until mine are this far along in flower. I'm running a 600W myself...in an old shower. Closets work too. :bigok:

ducrider likes this.
  5. ducrider

Here’s the last of the two Dabney Blue that came down tonight. It was a healthy ran and ran a full ten weeks but if I had the time they probably could’ve gone another week with another feeding because they were still bulking up. Dabney’s one of those plants that’ll surprise you with copious amounts of buds at harvest. This one should give me 3 plus zips.

D4A01E2C-0A25-4DFB-9DCB-A56D8713CB81.jpeg 632C424E-2E83-4778-879D-5D72EF1CE57D.jpeg D8E5DBAF-F56E-48F5-8908-76364926FC95.jpeg

6. ducrider

Not a record breaker but 5 1/2 zips of Dabney isn’t too awful for just the two plants. She gave me nice firm colas and not too much fluff down low which for me is always hit or miss with dabney.

73B5ED5C-26F3-4852-932A-9D72B6DCD1CB.jpeg

7. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

nice take and gorgeous buds. Hope I get to run that dabney sometime.

8. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I'm going to run the dabney outside this year. Looking forward to it. The indoor I smoked last year qualifies as top shelf in the clubs around here.

9. ducrider

Last year I gifted a friend a couple dabney cuts that he foolishly planted in the back yard behind his shed. Things were going well until he realized that I was he joking about how big she’s grow outdoor. When the plant crested 7’ he panicked and cut he poor girl in half. Lol.

Can’t wait to see what you do with her!

blazerwill420 likes this.
  10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Greeeeeaassssy buds. Yum.