Dam, I learned a newbie thing today.

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Justcheckingitout, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I thought all these years that Sativas were the couchlock type plants/strains and Indicas were uplifting. Now two people today told me it's the other way around. I thought both the c99 and Dabney Blueberry were indica....so they are sativa?????

2. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

They are hybrid crosses. I think Dabney was blueberry and a sativa plus a thai strain. cindy is a sativa dominant hybrid

3. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Indeed. Sativas are the Bee's knees!

Herb likes this.
  4. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Sativa lover here too. Buddy of mine turned me on to some 'Ghost Train Haze' that his step-son grew that hits you like you just did a line of crank! Gets me moving and grooving! :rocker:

5. Justcheckingitout

I cant believe I thought different all these years. How embarrassing...lol. I was just happy with growing good weed, that and never really paid attention to indica/sativa when growing any strain. If it looked good I wanted to try it. No wonder that indica vape I got made me so tired and I thought it was going to make me go...the vape is what got the other guys talking about it. I just got Trainreck, which I grew years before and it says sat dom and dude said it's a daytime....

Guess you do learn something new every day, even simple things...

6. Justcheckingitout

Now I got it figured out what you were saying about the strains we were talking about. Here I was trying to find indica and wanted sativa all along. I got it now.

Discorilla likes this.
  7. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I LOVE the Trainwreck. I will need to grow that again some day soon. Great daytime smoke for sure.

8. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

That's funny jcio...not funny "you're a jackass" but funny "you friggin stoner" :roll:

I'm a huge fan of the uppity of AK47 :pimp:

Herb likes this.