disco time

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by nippie, Jun 30, 2017.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

2. nippie

Ill get some photos up shortly, battery is to low to get em now.

Anyways, out of the three, two absolute distinct phenos so far. One is leaning satty the other indica from what the leaves are saying.

And the did love the tie down, stretch wasnt as bad as i expected but tjey were pretty small when flipped.

The photos above, yea that girl is going to be a keeper im sure, shes exploding

Discorilla likes this.
  3. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

You may have found hybrid traits, but there shouldn't be much Indica in these plants. It should be mostly Sativa.

nippie likes this.
  4. nippie

I got pics coming shortly, trying to sink now.

You prob right, you would know more than since its your baby, but have one with leaves youd assoc with a satty for ayre, linger slender leaves, then the other two are more of what most see, hybrid for sure but broader.

Took so many pix last week its taking forever to sync.

On off note, fuck spectrum for buying time warner and throttling my internet down...bastards

5. nippie

And lirdy one of these days u gotta turn my autcorrect back on

6. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

This! Site needs a good tweaking.

7. nippie

Discorilla and blazerwill420 like this.
  8. Discorilla

Looking great, Nippie! I can definitely see the difference between the leaves that you were talking about. It looks a lot like my Go Time that I ran which was a
    Sativa dom hybrid pheno. Are there any smells coming off her yet?

9. nippie

weekly update roughly the 3 week mark

i'll pull em apart and get better individual shoots soon, so far so good. looks like they all will be good producers. closely staked nodes, the clones i took are rocking as well

I may up their feeding a tad, not sure yet, they seem to be doing very well with a standard feed, no burning at all, tips are still bright green which makes me think i can up the feed just a tad, prob will wait for the next run of them.

also may pop a few more of these beans, because the cross seems to be a winner, can't wait for a taste test but still have a long ways to go

10. Discorilla

Mad props Nippie! You've got Disco Time looking great!

nippie likes this.
  11. nippie

Thanks, good genes, easy grow so far

bigbudztoo likes this.
  12. nippie

Discorilla likes this.
  13. Discorilla

Looking great, Nippie! So far you're the only one who's testing. Thank you for all the work you've done!

nippie likes this.
  14. nippie

Not an issue at all, i'm glad to help and it's been my pleasure. I still need to get with you about homegrown but as soon as i get breathing room in life i will, i wonder if i put these girls outside for the eclipse tomorrow if they will turn into little shop of horrors.

I'm just at a loss on this one, it's almost like they are a week ahead of what they should be given their bud size, but i didn't start counting until they were sexed..this may explain that or truly they are going to produce as long as i don't fuck anything up late in flower lol. But i even went back and was looking at post dates on this and comparing to my notes....i think they are just going to be really good producers

the one that looks like an average producer just looks like it's a week behind the others. I'm almost wondering if it's just going to have a longer flowering time and catch up with the other two, it did have a larger stretch but firm believer it takes at least two grows until you can make any conclusions

but you deserve congrats on this as well, very easy grow. you could easily sell this to beginners and be successful because none of them are finicky at all and by the looks, are going to be heavy yielding. its a by the book grow. cant wait to taste test and to run them again, the clones are going to be monsters by the time i flower them, lol

Discorilla likes this.
  15. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Same deal here, they bought out our local company and I now got 1/3 the speed for 3 times the price. There should be a law about that. Lol

16. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

So any info on the strains/crosses these plants are? Are they all in hempy? Looking good.

17. Discorilla

Disco Time is a cross of TGA's Go Time (Mother) and Mr Nice's Super Silver Haze (Father). My goal with this strain originally was to bring some Haze into the mix, while retaining the tangy cheesy smell/flavor of Go Time. After seeing this grow and growing out this strain myself (from a vegging perrspective), I am thinking that I will be doing two different versions of them when I F2 this strain. I would really like to breed and stabilize this strain into a Haze, but these hybrid phenos I have seen have really got me wanting to work with those too.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  18. nippie

Its got potential, i cant wait to smoke it. Not knowing parents its hard for me to judge which leans which way, but it looks to be a producer for sure

Perlite and vermiculite, 5 gallon buckete, cutting edge nutes base nutes with silicia at half strength.

I havent hit with any boosters and the buds are huge to think about 6 more weeks

19. nippie

Seen the slightest cal mag def on a plant...when i say slight i mean 1 spot on two different leaves, slight rust in middle of leaf. I thought i got a photo, but i didnt...ill grab one tomorrow.

Whats the thoughts on treating, or should i not worry about changing feed? Looking at week 5 so im on the fence, but shes such a pretty plant i dont want pix to look fugly.

At this point you wouldnt even notice, but dont want to let things get out of hand

20. nippie