DLR Grow Log

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by dlr42, Jul 27, 2011.

1. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

1st would a mod please move this to the Grow Log Forum? Thanks.

I started with 15 seedlings. I have culled 3 of the seedlings. They were just not going to make it. The rest are doing ok. They are 14 days old and still under the florors.

Most were topped for the first time this evening. I didn't top the one on the bottom left of the pic. That one I am going to leave alone. I was hoping for more Indica than Sativa traits. Looks to me as if I got my wish.

From what I can tell, please correct me if I'm wrong, most of the kids have more Indica then Sativa in them.

Hoping to get them under the HPS in a week or so.

[​IMG]

This one I am really hoping turns out to be female. 14 days old, less than 3 inches tall and on its 3 node. All Indica.

[​IMG]

Peace.....

2. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Done, Dude :thumbs-up:

3. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

what strain are they?

4. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

Just some bag seed I've saved over the past few months. There are 2 different strains in the pic. I only have 2 left from strain A. If the the 2 from A group turn out to be male or I don't like the way they are growing I will cull them from the heard. Most of the others are looking to be more indica. That's what I was hoping for.

Peace.....

5. choker

choker HIDING OUT

They look good and mostly indica. I think they are showing early signs of over watering.

6. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

I'm going to solve that by not watering them.

Peace....

7. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

Oxygen is what them babies need. 15 is ambitious (I like ambitious), what you gonna be using to grow them bro?

:passsit:

8. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

Qxygen? In the water?

I am down to 12. 3 were just lagging way behind. I still have to clone and then sex them. I am hoping for 50% female. That would mean 6 to flower for the first harvest and then maybe 2 clones off each to start. From those 12 clones I will keep the ones I like. Maybe find a mother I want to keep long term.

The first round will be in soil. With some of the clones I will try hempy. It will be my first time with hempy so I go at it slowly.

Peace.....

9. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Ala "Family Fued".....

Good answer!

10. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

I was speaking of the roots. I'm retarded though, I've only used fem seeds and assumed thats what I was looking at. Hopin the scales tip in your favor and you get a 60/40 mix of females ;)

11. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

I was speaking of the roots. I'm retarded though, I've only used fem seeds and assumed thats what I was looking at. Hopin the scales tip in your favor and you get a 60/40 mix of females ;)

12. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

I am making a change to the fert that I am using. I am sticking with the Miricle Grow name but changing to their organic fert. I have had some trouble with the regular Miricle Grow, those of you that want to say "I told you so" can do so now. I have some brown spots on the leaves, and some burning.

The organic fert I got has a ratio of 8-0-0.

My question is what can I use to provide the other trace elements that I need?

Peace....

13. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Why don't you pm Bud (headcase)? He used MG exclusively with better results than alot of ppl using much more expensive nutes & additives.

14. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

15. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

First I need to get the browning under control. The new growth is looking good, but the lower leaves are browning. I don't know if it is nute burn or a Ph issue. I have not replaced my Ph pen I lost in the fire last year. Don't have the money right now to replace it.

The organic nutes I got today was only 10 bucks for the quart to be mixed with water. I am going to get some bottled water to avoid Ph issues for the time being. I will water with plain water a couple of times before starting the new fert.

Peace....

16. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

You definitely need to get a pH meter asap. Check ebay when you have a few bucks.

17. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

First move

I moved all the kids into biger pots just over a week ago. They really seemed to have liked the move. Topping worked the way it was suposed to. They all seem to be doing well. Still have a few small spots of brown on some leaves, but only a few. They have only been feed once since moving them.

I am down to 11 kids. I will wait another couple of weeks before moving them to their finishing buckets. I still have to collect a few more. I will be putting them under the 400w HPS soon.

I will take a couple of clones off each of them just before they go under the big light to be switched over to flowering mode.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Peace....

18. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

Comin along bro. Thanks for update!

19. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

Cloning day

I took 2 clones off each of my 11 plants today. Will make the switch to 12/12

tonight to start flowering and weed out(no pun intended) the males.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Peace.....

20. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Nice plants and clones DLR :thumbs-up:

Btw you need to get feminized seeds, so you dont have to work with 50/50 ratio :mashed: